Bringing it down!

Wheelman101

well, with in 3 weeks from today, there will be a attack on steam, this will make them go nutz, just like what happened back when HL2 was being made, but way way worse...And all of the comosion from all of this,well wow..lol and sorry for all you steam player's out there ATM, some asshole bitch (yes its actually a frolicking Female hacker) stole my acc, so i'm bringing hell to them all!

Lol, good luck with that, just remember your motives when Gabe Newell gives you a spanking.

Seriously, did someone message you over Steam Friends and say they were from support and ask for your password? And you gave it to them?! It's called phishing, and it's your fault for believing it. Seriously there is a big white message on every Friends message window that says "Valve will never ask you for your password."

But if you get fooled by an idiot phisher, good luck taking down the biggest online gaming network in existence.

lol Gycu, this frolicking female has stolen over 400 accounts using the "VAC Moderator" account. And chris, lol believe me, i didnt give out my password. go to the steampowered.com forums, and general discusion, and look through the first 3 pages for a topic called "VAC MOD Fake" and what i have ready, woow, remember reading on the steam pages where "All" cracked and illigel steam's dont work anymore? well, the 1 i have made, ALL the games for free..

Ok, this topic?

Yeah, it clearly states conversations where the 'VAC Moderator' asks you for your password. Don't give it. Don't give any info. You just tell phishers to fuck off and remove them from friends.

And don't talk about illegal Steam cracks here plz, besides, you can't actually use them to play in secure servers, you'll just get a ticket error.