System Glitch?

I've recently noticed some of my posts disappearing from threads. As there were no warnings or notifications (I don't think

these posts could have offended anybody) I don't think they were erased by staff.

Today a post wound up in a different thread than the one I was answering.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...c=11786&hl=

Instead of here -

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...c=11770&hl=

Is this some sort of glitch in the system?

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Hmm...Thats pretty weird.

As I remeber, when you posted a comment about my Colt at "Show Us Your Guns" topic, and didnt show up.

I mostly think it either could be a problem of your browser/computer, because I've never had that problem, nor anyone else, as there has been no complains.

STILL, there could be the site, because sometimes, i just hover my mouse cursor over an add, and it says "Pop-Up Blocked", wich means, that the site opens when I just hover the mouse cursor over 'em, and I dont think that is supposed to happen.

SPAM!

Jokez.

As i think now, It happend to me once too, i was going to reply at the 'What Are You Listening To Right Now' Topic, and my post ended up at the RPT (Random Post Topic), and I didnt have two tabs, because i use IE 7...Or 6, I dont know, but it aint the one with tabs.

Chris - Pretty sure I only had one tab open, but I'll keep it in mind. New headache, had a warning pop up in my rep log.

It said skyline warned me on 6/9/07 but it's news to both of us.

I'll count both toward a glitch in big system.

HEY! don' be a cock-a-roach! keep you spam inna can! :P

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

In case you didnt know, our warning system works both ways - good and bad. You get warned for bad things, and you gain reputation for good things - they are both shown in your Rep log.

logx4w.jpg

Notice how it says "Added to reputation" and "Reputation Points Awarded: 1" - those show that this is a positive warning. Not a bad thing. Not a glitch.