Trailer 2 Music Revealed

Chris

In another preview from Yahoo, the music which will be in today's release of trailer number two was revealed to be "Arm In Arm (Shy Child Remix)" by New York City-based band The Boggs.

The idea was to show a real street-level view of Rockstar's version of the city with a band that belongs there. To that effect, you'll be seeing even more licensed music from all genres and time periods, since the soundtrack team is no longer confined to a specific decade.

The preview also talks about how the passage of time might affect the game, and the trailer indicates this in subtle ways.

We'll find out more about this when the trailer is released at 12:00 EDT today, that's 5PM in the UK.

UPDATE: I would imagine for many of you this is the first time you've heard of this band. They appear to be an Indie / Experimental band and you can hear a few of their songs on their MySpace and Virb profiles. Both have the song "Arm In Arm", albeit a different remix, but this is the sort of thing you can expect to hear in the trailer.

Cool, if I like the trailer (which I most definitely will), then I'll try to get this song from iTunes. I haven't heard of them before, but I'm sure I'll hear more of them in the future. I've just heard a 30 second snippet of it, and it isn't bad at all. You can listen to the whole streamed song here for free:

http://www.emusic.com/samples/m3u/song/11026607/15256752.m3u

It should open with your default music player.

Edited by the bossman