GTA IV Trailer #2 Released!

Gerard

There is only 1 thing that I'm worried about... I read somewhere that when you are driving a car, you'll only be able to look out through the windshield over the hood.... I don't want that... I want my 4 camera angles while driving .... Close, Closer, First Person, and Helicopter view... I want to be able to see my damn car when I'm driving, all of it... That part is just takin the realism way too far.. Someone tell me I'm lying or that I heard different, because I really am worried about this :(

Thats not true... Whoever said that is obviously a moron. In the trailer that are some gameplay shots of Niko driving, and its not in first person view.

I really hope they still have the original driving views in there, because i like to see my cars backend slide when i hand brake and so much more details and stuff I'd like to be able to view... First person driving never impresses me, it's too boring... If I wanted to look out over a hood while driving i'd jump into my own vehicle... But thanks for that bit of hope Andrew... It raised my spirits a bit... The new trailer rocked ass and I can't wait for the game

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any links to both trailers converted for iPod? The program I have doesn't seem to want to convert them... :(

What program do you have? 3GP or what?

Idiots. You can download the trailer optimized for iPods directly from the trailer URL at rockstar's websit. jesus christ.

and bloody good finds gycu.. well in mate

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

fatalgamer, WinAVI MP4 Converter. I don't know if the files too big and I need to split it or what...

@ MrLlama, shut up, it won't let me

It has to be an optomised MP4 but the ones on the GTA IV site don't work very good. I don't think it even gives an open/save opion with a loading bar. It think you just gotta sit there till it gets done. That does'nt work for me, cause I have freakin dail-up. I need to see the progress.

fatalgamer, WinAVI MP4 Converter. I don't know if the files too big and I need to split it or what...

@ MrLlama, shut up, it won't let me

Quit yo' bitchin' It works fine.... If not, use 3gp converyer or something like that, don't frolicking have a cow at me cos i treied to help. gently caress you, last time i give you advice.dick.

I think that guy could be Roman too, he says Don't do anything stupid cousin so he does sounds a bit faggish and Nico is all mad at the same guy first shot you see them.

The other thing I want too know, Who is that black guy pointing something at Nico and saying You want my word, you got my word..? :o

Edit: I think he says: I'm the one who survives to the same guy (probably Nico)

Edited by Assassin

Ok so I tried watching at R* but it went laggy so I got bored and pressed pause and randomly put the thingie somewhere to get a new screenie thing (the search timer indicator), and I got this screen

trailer2wierdzb7.png

Wtf is this? Lol ^_^

Edit: Nvm I see it now it's that door getting bashed when they zoom it in at the start

Edited by Assassin

I was able to get onto the official site at exactly 12:00(EST) to watch it while I was at work. I was really surprised that I got it up so fast. I liked this trailer a lot more than the first.

Is it becuse it has actual gameplay? That's what made me like it so much. I like the fact that it shows some driving, shooting, hints a at the story and missions and a little stealthy element. Like when he is sneaking around peaking around corners with his gun drawn and such. Yeah, it's cool. REALLY COOL!!!!

yea i saw that. really real. it poses the question to me that if it is so real is it real enough to include graffiti writers? maybe you can see them in back alleys at night. it would be cool.

for the first time the game might have actual youths instead of the age limit of 20+ like in the previous game.

the characters also appear to have fingers for the first time.

There were fingers in Vice City Stories, but they were really noticeable in cutscenes.

Anyway, it was better than the 1st trailer, definitely. It seems the Stallion, Sabre, and motorcycles are back too.

Speaking of motorcycles. Do you think he puts that helmet on when he goes to ride on a motorcycle or do you think it's something you buy?

First of all, that's not a Sabre. Good guess, though. Sabres and Clovers look alike. There's some badges that probably say Clover on the blue car Niko drives, but I'm not too sure. But the hood is a dead giveaway. Now, what's the name of the bike Niko is riding? Or the Blackhawk-esque helicopter he's holding onto?

EDIT: I'm a fuckin' idiot. Looking closely at the trailer on a bigger screen, yeah. That is a Stallion. Whoops. At least the Maverick returned.

Edited by WnN2

There were fingers in Vice City Stories, but they were really noticeable in cutscenes.

Anyway, it was better than the 1st trailer, definitely. It seems the Stallion, Sabre, and motorcycles are back too.

Speaking of motorcycles. Do you think he puts that helmet on when he goes to ride on a motorcycle or do you think it's something you buy?

Maybe the motorcycles have the helmets on the back or something and he can put it on.. Or he jacked the bike and stole the persons helmet too. Since they won't be needing it anymore.

Fine - howabout "real hands for the first time" since it will be the first time they've been used to this extent?