GTA IV Trailer #2 Released!

Gerard

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, forgot about that, and thats not from cutscenes cause in GTA3 vc and SA cutscenes all characters had a glove-like hands. I remember that in GTA3 he did this hand sign when a car was about to run him over, but yeah thats as far as it goes, 2 fingers.

Edited by QuickDeath

There is only 1 thing that I'm worried about... I read somewhere that when you are driving a car, you'll only be able to look out through the windshield over the hood.... I don't want that... I want my 4 camera angles while driving .... Close, Closer, First Person, and Helicopter view... I want to be able to see my damn car when I'm driving, all of it... That part is just takin the realism way too far.. Someone tell me I'm lying or that I heard different, because I really am worried about this :(

There is only 1 thing that I'm worried about... I read somewhere that when you are driving a car, you'll only be able to look out through the windshield over the hood.... I don't want that... I want my 4 camera angles while driving .... Close, Closer, First Person, and Helicopter view... I want to be able to see my damn car when I'm driving, all of it... That part is just takin the realism way too far.. Someone tell me I'm lying or that I heard different, because I really am worried about this :(

Thats not true... Whoever said that is obviously a moron. In the trailer that are some gameplay shots of Niko driving, and its not in first person view.

Edited by Andrew91