i'm picking up this game today

kit5pt0

i'm buying this game today. i must live under a rock since i didn't know it was even out on ps2, and i didn't know this site even existed. any opinions on this game? vice city was by far my favorite.

Many say it doesn't do justice to the original. Which it probably doesn't. But it's agoo play anyway, and you'll pick up some interesting things thrown in from vice city.. worth it, i'd say, but don't get your hopes up for something near to VC....

Just my opinions...

Anyone else?

I think the worst glitch wasn't really a glitch, they could have used better graphics on the PS2 version.

The best glitch was the "Super Mario" glitch (saw that name for it somewhere, it fits). It's the exposed giant pip[e between

Stonewall J's & the airport. Jump on the right spot & you get dumped onto the golf course. Hoof it to Washington Beach PD

& grab a police Maverick.

The game was still well worth the $20 (US).

Its a good game but not a very good soundtrack in my opinion, only good song was Gloria but gameplay was good but still has a few glitches

Naw, the soundtrack was excellent. It was as good as the original Vice City.

Not for me I thought it was crap except for a few songs but really its just my opinon anyway

so far i'm not liking the soundtrack too much. there are a couple of good songs, but it just like in real life...........i keep switching the station hoping something good will be on.

it's definitely been worth the $20 though.

$20US? The price must of dropped because the last time I saw it ebGames had a $50+ price tag on it.

It's always been $20 for the PS2 version.

Anyways, I think the soundtrack is awesome. If you like the 80's then you will love the soundtrack. If you don't like the 80's, then you won't.

I thought the soundtrack was awesome to, but it can't compare to the original Vice City in my opinion.

$20US? The price must of dropped because the last time I saw it ebGames had a $50+ price tag on it.

Anyways, I think the soundtrack is awesome. If you like the 80's then you will love the soundtrack. If you don't like the 80's, then you won't.

I love the 80s music my favourite type of music but the soundtrack looks like it was rushed and not very well thought out

the 80's music is great, but vcs has nothing on the original vice city soundtrack

I was talking about the PSP version

I was talking about the PSP version

The PSP version is $50 and the PS2 version is $20. End of that.