real life in gta iv

^ are you serious....

and the sleep thing would be REALLY annoying. and bank doesnt make much sense either UNLESS there will be a very high intrest and you are able to get mugged or something that takes away your money if you have it.

yeah, i agree with you on the sleep thing, imagine Niko faint in the middle of the mission because he didn't sleep over a day

that would be really annoying <_<

but i like the bank idea though, somehow i always get annoyed if i have too much money in my hand(on GTA games of course, who wouldn't want too much real money??? :lol: )

You could, but maybe sleeping could do more for you in IV (health re generation, etc).

well, i don't see that it'll changes anything, i mean we already regain health as we save the game in the previous GTA games, why do we need sleeping? it will waste time

but i don't say that it's a bad idea, i'm just saying that it would be annoying <_<

no, it would actually be bad. GTA isnt a RTrpg or anything like that. sleeping would get really annoying and you would only be able to do it in a few places. whats the good of grand theft auto if your just going to NOT do anything. thats what i hated the most in any games. not doing anything.

What about using the bathroom? Scarface did it, so can GTA :)... I think it would be funny if we were right in the middle of an extremely important mission and then Niko gets the 'runs'... I believe it would be well worth the time and effort of redoing everything just to let him go to the potty... With subtitles such as "Damn American food!" and "F**K Cluck n Bells" when a cut-scene has a shot at the bathroom door he's in

It's 3 am... I'm sleepy... Excuse me for being rediculous

What about using the bathroom? Scarface did it, so can GTA :)... I think it would be funny if we were right in the middle of an extremely important mission and then Niko gets the 'runs'... I believe it would be well worth the time and effort of redoing everything just to let him go to the potty... With subtitles such as "Damn American food!" and "F**K Cluck n Bells" when a cut-scene has a shot at the bathroom door he's in

Worth it the first 2-3 times. After that, annoying, tedious, and pointless.

Worth it the first 2-3 times. After that, annoying, tedious, and pointless.

Eh, true, but it would make for a good one time funny moment

The bathroom thing could still be funny.

Someone jacks your car, you get it back (I have before, in VC & SA they run into something & I catch them) pull them out &

beat their ass, then make your point by pissing on them.

I've also been told I need professional help.

LoL good idea... Peeing on people after jacking their car... What about standing on the top of a building and peeing down onto peds in the street :P