Gang Territory

I checked the boards and haven't seen this question.

As soon as I completed all of the missions in Los Santos and was taken to Angel Pine, the colors on the map for the gangs disappeared. I've done some missions on that side and the colors are not back. Is that how it's supposed to be? Do they come back later, if so when. Or should I have finished taking over the gangs before going to that side. When I come back to Los Santos there are no Grove Street gang members, ballas are everywhere. Should I bother taking them out if I can't tell when I have the territory under control?...wth

You can go back, you're just not very popular w/ Ballas/Vagos. Strap up! They'll screw w/ your side missions.

Denise still wants you to drop everything & date her.

If you did the BMX delivery mission, your cash icon is still there.

Your save houses are still there & if you got all your tags, the weapons are still in your Ganton house.

This is a good time to start a police shootout, there's plenty of peeps to fight w/. :evil:

If you did the BMX delivery mission, your cash icon is still there.

Your save houses are still there & if you got all your tags, the weapons are still in your Ganton house.

This is a good time to start a police shootout, there's plenty of peeps to fight w/. :evil:

Ok, you bring up a good point. My cash icon is GONE :angry: even though I did the delivery mission...but I only did it like twice. (the one with the bike outside the store right?) So in order for me to have cash to buy houses on the other side I been taking out the drug dealers and I am getting bored going back and forth

I still have the houses, and I'm still working on the tags.

So am I out of luck on the cash icon?

I already started over because of the stupid gym glitch...this time I'm playing with no cheats.

Good question, the only cash icon I lose is at the house in Ganton. I just got started on San Fierro missions this time around.

The dealers are a good source of cash, I usually do "hit & run", w/ any bike or car. Unless a cop is right there you don't

get their (or gang) attention that way.

Grab a Police Bike & do vigilante missions, they're good for cash. Level 168 (yeah, I should probably do something w/ my life)

pays $1mil bounty.

Ok, you bring up a good point. My cash icon is GONE :angry: even though I did the delivery mission...but I only did it like twice. (the one with the bike outside the store right?) So in order for me to have cash to buy houses on the other side I been taking out the drug dealers and I am getting bored going back and forth

I still have the houses, and I'm still working on the tags.

So am I out of luck on the cash icon?

I already started over because of the stupid gym glitch...this time I'm playing with no cheats.

Aight...

1rst off :Yeah, your map is colorless beacause you don't have the territories under your control no more ( The reason why I never took over territories at the beginning of the game, it's f*ckin useless)

2nd: If you didn't finish the BMX newspaper side-job, I don't think you'll have your money. You must have completed it to have the dollar sign and get money.

3rd : Do yo' thang in the country ( I don't think you need any kinda cash, right now) and when you'll come back to LS (at the end), take over the territories.

4th : No need for cheats to complete SA...The tuff'est thing's blowin up trucks at the plane-school. ( I spent so many muf*ckin time doin' that shit)