Area 51, Scared caller.

Oskar

• 4 weeks later...

He was right about Extra Dimensional beings. They are reptilians. George Bush Jr and Sr are some of them. The Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, and others like them are reptilians as well. Such evil beings I must say. They switch from a reptilian form to a human one at will since everything is an illusion. The human mind automatically sees their reptile form and says "hey what the fuck that cant be?! Make a face now" so you see Bush Jrs stupid face instead of a probably malformed reptilian one. Look up chem trails. They are those long ass "contrails" that last a long time in the sky. They are not normal, they are carcinogenic chemicals that are meant to hurt you. Look up fluoride and see that its deadly as well. It was used in Hitlers concentration camps to dull the minds(kill) of the "undesirables". Don't listen to dentists saying "a little bit isn't bad." Thats the same as saying that smoking for a year isn't bad but you know better.

Edited by Ferret

He was right about Extra Dimensional beings. They are reptilians. George Bush Jr and Sr are some of them. The Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, and others like them are reptilians as well. Such evil beings I must say. They switch from a reptilian form to a human one at will since everything is an illusion. The human mind automatically sees their reptile form and says "hey what the fuck that cant be?! Make a face now" so you see Bush Jrs stupid face instead of a probably malformed reptilian one. Look up chem trails. They are those long ass "contrails" that last a long time in the sky. They are not normal, they are carcinogenic chemicals that are meant to hurt you. Look up fluoride and see that its deadly as well. It was used in Hitlers concentration camps to dull the minds(kill) of the "undesirables". Don't listen to dentists saying "a little bit isn't bad." Thats the same as saying that smoking for a year isn't bad but you know better.

You believe in reptilians???...LOL

Then that means you believe that the earth is hollow...lol

No. The reptilians I believe are merely a symbolism thing since I haven't seen them. But when I look into Boy Bushes eyes I see blackness and nothing else. Quit making fun of others ideas. Don't force your ideas on others dude. Acceptance is the key.

I just find it funny and when did I "Force" my opinion on anyone? I always tell people to do their own research on things like this. You'll never find the truth just by listening to one source.

You forced by making fun of. That is the point. Now please don't make this turn into a flame I don't feel like getting banned more.

Uhhh...I never try to get into "flame wars", but people always take my post the wrong way. Yeah, I put "lol" because I thought the whole reptilian idea was funny because there isn't any proof behind the idea. I've done my research and there is nothing that says in the least that there are such creatures and for someone to say that the US president is a shape-shifting reptilian, I just find that extremely funny, especially when a US citizen says it. Now the whole thing about the "Grays", which is what this scared caller is most likely talking about, has more things to back it up.