Stunt Quad

NRGTHUG

Ive been doing this for a while now, and i wondered what every else thought about it.

I took the quad and made it accelerate faster and have a higher top speed. Then i just rode around the skatepark, and highways doing tricks like backflips, frontflips, and spins. Ill post a video of it eventually, but at the moment i dont feel like putting music on the video. anyways tell me what you think

• 3 weeks later...
Ive been doing this for a while now, and i wondered what every else thought about it.

I took the quad and made it accelerate faster and have a higher top speed. Then i just rode around the skatepark, and highways doing tricks like backflips, frontflips, and spins. Ill post a video of it eventually, but at the moment i dont feel like putting music on the video. anyways tell me what you think

U must have worked hard on this movie.

• 1 month later...

okay, so sorry for not being on in a long time.

im adding my video right here tonight

there is no music on it, because i got lazy.

Also i usually use an NRG, but i was trying something a little different... i think it looks pretty cool.

"Sounds gay to me..." <--- okay pervert

Edited by NRGTHUG

He wanna mod, basically

Yeah, if you go to the most basic perspective, its Modding, but I say we let him try what he wants to show, now c'mon, everyone has a past, and not that good.....

@ topic starter: AND BTW, STUNTING="HANDLING GIVEN BY GAME", WE'LL WATCH THE VID, BUT RATING WILL NOT BE IDEAL.

TIP : Why don't ya lay hands on some real stunting?