Lookin' for that special someone...

I was watching the trailer the other day, and he says some quotes that made me wonder

Niko: I need to know what happened. Give me that!

Niko: For 10 years, I've been searching

Niko:We have to find him

Niko: Find the one who survived!

Those 4 quotes probably mean he's looking for some guy that tried to mess him up or something....

What do you think

that R* is a genius, he wouldn't let us know what happened, at first i thought this trailer was about the "improved girlfriend feature" but i don't see that happening, turns out, it involved with the storyline, which i believe, this "special someone" leads only to relatives, friends, enemies, or someone who is close to him.

we do know that it's a guy right?

Niko's quote:

I need this from you. I guarantee that we will find this man!

I was watching the trailer the other day, and he says some quotes that made me wonder

Those 4 quotes probably mean he's looking for some guy that tried to mess him up or something....

What do you think

Here is my story :)

Ten years ago, back in Niko`s country, he was doing missions for the Russian Mafia. In one mission he was sent to kill some persons, but one of those persons escaped, and he can testify agaist Niko to send him to prison ... Maybe Niko heard that the person moved to Liberty City that`s why he accepted to go to LC ( not only to help his cousin ) ... That person is very important to Niko. I think the person must have som valuable informaion too ...

I don't think R* would first tell us a story that Roman set him up to come to LC to life the perfect life (Niko: Perhaps here things will be different..) and then make it him searching for Roman. I think he needs to find this special someone to help Roman or something..

Edited by Assassin

I reckon the "special someone" fucked niko and roman over in their past, and they tried to kill him but he got away with cash/drugs and perhaps info - then fucked roman over again in liberty which is why roman is down and out and needs niko, with the main storyline from liberty being trying to chase down this guy and get what it is that they are after.

What do you think

I thought he said,

Niko: I'm the one who survived.

Ten years ago, back in Niko`s country, he was doing missions for the Russian Mafia. In one mission he was sent to kill some persons, but one of those persons escaped, and he can testify agaist Niko to send him to prison ... Maybe Niko heard that the person moved to Liberty City that`s why he accepted to go to LC ( not only to help his cousin ) ... That person is very important to Niko. I think the person must have som valuable informaion too ...

no, then why would he be searching for 10 years?

hes the one who survived. think of it the other way around. Roman was in new york and niko was in russia. Niko had a hit or something like that (hit on someone in his family) and they killed everyone but him (punisher) and he has been searching for 10 years for him (the guy who killed his family.)

Edited by tilly

no, then why would he be searching for 10 years?

hes the one who survived. think of it the other way around. Roman was in new york and niko was in russia. Niko had a hit or something like that (hit on someone in his family) and they killed everyone but him (punisher) and he has been searching for 10 years for him (the guy who killed his family.)

Sounds logical, but I don't know. It's really another one of those wait and see scenarios. I think the third trailer will supply another piece of the puzzle and raise even more question concerning this.

wait, wait, i think Niko has to run an errand before he got an information/location from someone who hire him on that trailer, because that someone who gives Niko that job has an important information about somewhere/someone/or something

quote:

I need to know what happened. Give me that!

For 10 years, I've been searching

I need this from you. I guarantee that we will find this man!

He's desperate for some American love.

That line is probably the main objective in the game :o

That leads to someone and then another path opens and ....................then IT REVEALS AT THE END!

I just hope its a better story than SA (Cause the storyline Sucked S***).

He's desperate for some American love.

That line is probably the main objective in the game :o

That leads to someone and then another path opens and ....................then IT REVEALS AT THE END!

I just hope its a better story than SA (Cause the storyline Sucked S***).

nah man, SA is a third sequel, it's supposed to be the last, and it supposed to suck, it's somekind of a curse thing for scriptwritters everywhere, i mean, apart from lord of the rings, have you ever seen a good third sequel? no! and besides, the SA project main objective is supposed to tie up the loose ends in previous GTA's, but the fans were hardly satisfied, so they make up a new one where it all begin, LCS and VCS! if you think SA story is suck, your mind could be changed by playing those two games(i'm just trying to make a point, sorry if offtopic)

this GTA IV, is going to be a lot different, they said it themselves man, that it's going to be a whole new story with whole new characters!

maybe this someone is the one he search by promise, maybe he promised someone that he'll find this guy, maybe it's a revenge, maybe some unfinished bussiness, or maybe it's even personal!

what do you guys think? B)