the wanted system

Ivan

The wanted system in gta isn`t very good but with these changes i am going to write it coud be better:

if you were caught by the cops you shoud stay a day in prison pretending it was more time,

You coud bribe the cops to look the other way when you are nearby

if the crime was to serious you coud go to trial and bribe the jury.

All of this ideas coud make you act in a more stealth way insted of shooting people like rambo.

please reply

Yeah yeah but remember this is a game, it's meant to be 3 things, f; u and n. FUN. Or as I call it, Fun Until Neglection. Meaning it's fun until your ready for a break from the game world. Making a "trail and bail" and "day in prison" takes the player out of the main game and puts them in a less enjoyable situation. However if the day in jail was playable, and you got to run around making a nuisance of yourself inside of the prison facilities then yes maybe it could be an option, but even then it does take you out of the main gameplay.

I think that, yes, the action taken need to be changed so you can bribe police and such to some agree, but from the trailer we can see they have changed a lot so far, for example the "cops grouping" where cops work together. Possibly with the A.I. so extreme we will see bribing and corruption more often.

Bad idea maybe fast talking a cop would be good like Scarface and also maybe having to kill cops who are after you then you won't get caught but you dont want to make it too complicated

Ah yes BUT killing cops would also mean you would [eventually] gain a higher wanted level.

i think rockstar should make a game about jail life. but make it AO and not M. because of skinheads and nazis and kkk and other of those types of gangs. But make it how it really is in a max secuirity. Fights (upgrade fighting skill and RUNNING speed), shanking (increase stealth mode, fatality skill, and coverup skill) and then other things they do in jail.

i think rockstar should make a game about jail life. but make it AO and not M. because of skinheads and nazis and kkk and other of those types of gangs. But make it how it really is in a max secuirity. Fights (upgrade fighting skill and RUNNING speed), shanking (increase stealth mode, fatality skill, and coverup skill) and then other things they do in jail.

Such as protecting your asshole in the showers. "Bass taping" aside, a game about jail life would not be very enjoyable if it was a realistic depiction of the prison life. In a maximum security prison, most of your day is spent doing nothing in your cell, except for watching tv and listening to music. Then you work out for an hour. Then the process is repeated every damn day.

No, I'd hate the idea of sitting in jail lol, that's just....no

oh, and

"The wanted system in gta isn`t very good but with these changes i am going to write it coud be better:

please reply"

Are you a computer??

I agree with Alistair. Sitting around in jail with nothing to do than to watch Niko sit in the cell or watch other inmates in cells with guards walking around it boring. It would seem dumb also to bribe the cops every time you get in jail and I don't expect the bribe to be a low price.

Ask for the wanted level system, vercetti, it's good how it is already. It should just stay the same.

In postal 2 u could escape the jail. There was sign on wall what said that the smoke will unlock the doors, so after you used your matches it opened the cell doors and u could take your confiscated weps and escape. But i think jail don't belong to GTA :o.

they shud hav it so u can bribe the cops anytime while ur being chased, only with each wanted star u get, the bribe will cost more. maybe u cud call ur crooked lawyer and hav him pay off the cops for u.

but maybe on the 6th star you cudnt bribe them b/c it wud be the fbi/ some federal agency chasing you and if they caught u youd hav to go to jail but it wud be quick and easy to break out.

maybe u cud use ur one phone call to call ur cousin and hav him blow a hole in the side of the wall and heli ur ass out of there, and the police wud start chasing u again and youd hav to change clothes at ur house after u lose the cops since youd be in a orange jumpsuit.

also there cud be a mission where u hav to get sent to jail, so u can break someone else out or kill someone who's ratting on you.

perhaps even when ur not on a mission and u get sent there, someone will offer u money to break them out, but it wud be harder than just breaking urself out, because other inmates in the prison are trying to kill him and u hav to get him out b4 they go out to "the yard" or to the cafeteria where other ppl mite try to kill him.

just sum ideas