What do you expect/want to see in the 3rd trailer?

Jared

Was just thinking to myself, what do we want to see or expect to see in the next trailer? We have seen from the last one that the music, graphics and realism has been beefed up, so what more could we expect Rockstar to roll out in this masterpiece?

On that topic, I noticed some places have been calling the first trailer the "Teaser Trailer". Could this mean that the second trailer was in fact trailer one and we still have two to go? Rockstar refers to it as the second, so maybe not, but I just thought might be something worth bringing up.

I'd expect them to go more deeper into the trailer and explain more about who this 'Special Someone' Is. I really want to know who it is. Also, I'd like to see some more Cars in the next trailer, most of the cars look really good and it makes you feel that you want to play the game and ride the cars. My final thing to see in the 3rd trailer would be more weapons, I'd like to see newer weapons than the ones that were shown in previous GTA's.

3rd trainer should show us the GUI and stuff with hp bars and so.

I dont think we would want that much information, but I would expect it to show some more charachters

Speaking of the second trailer, I read somewhere that it is coming out in late August, it would seem true since it would make it every 2 months a trailer has came out

Well, I think we can expect 3 Jared because 1UP announced that there would be 3 trailers: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11724

Let's base this information on the past GTA's trailers though, all of them were teasers - http://www.rockstargames.com/vicecity/ click on movies. The latest trailer (October Trailer) shows some random features and a little bit of the storyline. Maybe the same for IV?

Possibly, but in the past we have only seen that through screenshot in magazines rather then trailers pursay.

I'd expect them to go more deeper into the trailer and explain more about who this 'Special Someone' Is. I really want to know who it is. Also, I'd like to see some more Cars in the next trailer, most of the cars look really good and it makes you feel that you want to play the game and ride the cars. My final thing to see in the 3rd trailer would be more weapons, I'd like to see newer weapons than the ones that were shown in previous GTA's.

Cars and Weapons make Grand Theft Auto, so definitely more. As for this special someone, from the looks of it thes person is the reason for the games story line, so they will certainly go into I agree.

I dont think we would want that much information, but I would expect it to show some more charachters

Speaking of the second trailer, I read somewhere that it is coming out in late August, it would seem true since it would make it every 2 months a trailer has came out

I'd say August/September abouts yeah. But if there are going to be three excluding the teaser then maybe earlier.

I think they will make this better than the second trailer. I think they should also show some of the new features that you could do when playing the game.

Side-Missions and a demo of some missions would be nice, but probably more suited to a magazine article.

Well, I think we can expect 3 Jared because 1UP announced that there would be 3 trailers: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11724

Let's base this information on the past GTA's trailers though, all of them were teasers - http://www.rockstargames.com/vicecity/ click on movies. The latest trailer (October Trailer) shows some random features and a little bit of the storyline. Maybe the same for IV?

Yep thats what I mean, but what I don't get is do they count the teaser or not? Nobody knows.

Aren't all of the ones in Vice City teasers? Wouldn't that mean they count all of the trailers teasers?

To explain further I mean maybe Rockstar believes that all of the trailers are considered "teasers", this would make sense because a lot of the features don't pop up until previews and the release.

Aren't all of the ones in Vice City teasers? Wouldn't that mean they count all of the trailers teasers?

To explain further I mean maybe Rockstar believes that all of the trailers are considered "teasers", this would make sense because a lot of the features don't pop up until previews and the release.

Valid point, I'm not exactly sure myself to be honest.

i don't really think that the special someone will be on the 3rd trailer, i mean it's obvious, R* didn't want us to find out about it before the game launches <_<

i'd expecting too see more weapon, and maybe the system about how/where you going to keep them(is it in your pocket which is very unrealistic, in the car trunk, or maybe something else)

i'm guessing that there will be more characters they never shown us yet, and maybe, just maybe! the trailer will be more detailed and maybe some graphical changes, improvements, and i want to see more of the new Liberty City

i'd expecting too see more weapon, and maybe the system about how/where you going to keep them(is it in your pocket which is very unrealistic, in the car trunk, or maybe something else)

I think that small ones are kept on him. The bigger ones, I think, are in a bag. When Nikko fires from the side of the red car, he has a "GTA 4 Special Edition Bag kinda like" on his shoulder...It's just a guess

I expect to see a teaser in a teaser for the R.A.G.E engine. I think Rockstar will show us a gun or two in the trailer and a more out look on what they expect to be the biggest change/upgrade for this game. They talk and they talk about the simple small detail that is put unto this game and that is what makes it so great. Expect to get out the magnifying glasses and to print screen because they will prolly be releasing small but vivid details. I am just looking forward to seeing Niko walking then stopping then maybe running on roof tops and the fire escapes. Rockstar said that rooftop combat will be big. Well i think we will get maybe a shootout or a small clip like in the other trailer.