expand your gta world

I think it's a bit wrong of rockstar to accept Microsofts offer to make them special dlc... Especially with no hopes of dlc on the ps3... Playstation/Sony are the ones that started gta off, it shouldn't be a matter of money, it should be a matter of respect for the company that helped them get their start... It sucks that I'm a ps3 fanboy and I won't get dlc for gta4

I'm not a fan of the whole downloadable content idea yet myself, it seems to me more like one of Microsoft's scams to get some more users to the Xbox 360, which from Australian statistics is actually being overtaken by the Playstation 3 a day at a time. I also don't believe for a second that this extra content will be anything that changes your game majorly, possible a mission or cars if your lucky but nothing huge.

I'm not a fan of the whole downloadable content idea yet myself, it seems to me more like one of Microsoft's scams to get some more users to the Xbox 360, which from Australian statistics is actually being overtaken by the Playstation 3 a day at a time. I also don't believe for a second that this extra content will be anything that changes your game majorly, possible a mission or cars if your lucky but nothing huge.

No, it won't be huge. BUT!!!!, little things can make the biggest impacts. A little thing here and a little thing there can turn into something phenominal.

I'm kind of regretting my decision on buying a PS3... I should just sell it and buy a 360... GTA:IV is the ONLY reason I bought a PS3, because I thought it would be better on it... Come to find out, graphics will be the same and we get nothing special online thats able to download :(

Edit:

P.S. I don't care if all playstation gets is a hammer with M.C. on the side of it... I want that hammer damnit

Edited by Wolfman

I think it's a bit wrong of rockstar to accept Microsofts offer to make them special dlc... Especially with no hopes of dlc on the ps3... Playstation/Sony are the ones that started gta off, it shouldn't be a matter of money, it should be a matter of respect for the company that helped them get their start... It sucks that I'm a ps3 fanboy and I won't get dlc for gta4

Actually, the first GTA games were originally released on PC first, so technically, GTA just became popular on Playstation because in 2000, Sony knew what it was doing.

Really? Could've sworn in one announcement or another, the exclusive content was supposed to last at least 10 hours.

But if they made it (dlc) for 360 then all it would take is a simple controller reconfig. and playstation could get it... Surely someone in R* has to like ps3 better than 360... Not saying that either one is better than the other one... This just isn't fair to me... And yes, I feel like whining about it

I don't think so, it'll just be some extra missions.

And if I were Rockstar, yes, I'd accept $50million to make a few extra missions or whatever for a game, wouldn't you? That's big money!!

For $50 Mil, I'd step into a ring w/ Mike Tyson w/ a bullseye strapped to my face!

Right or wrong, R* is out to make money so it makes sense.

I know this'll never happen, but I wish someone would release a universal console that plays all the games.

Totally unrealistic, but can any of you honestly say you wouldn't want that?

I know this'll never happen, but I wish someone would release a universal console that plays all the games.

Totally unrealistic, but can any of you honestly say you wouldn't want that?

That is actually a very good idea... Very good indeed... If Microsoft, Sony, & Wii all 3 joined hands imagine what kind of gaming world it would be...

Ex: Super Smash Bros : Street Brawl - Featuring-- Sonic, Mario, CJ, Lui Kang, Luigi, Pikachu, Tony Hawk, Niko, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Link, Jimmy Hopkins, the entire cast of Tekkin, Plus Many More

The graphics would be outrageously good and the game-play would be phenomenal and spontaneous...

But you are right, that will never happen :(