GTA 4 trailer catches

Somethings found from the new GTA trailer,

Xbox 360 Portable

xbox360ke9.jpg

Bank of life and LCPD

bankoflifeoi9.jpg

I can't make it out, which beach this is. Hove Beach or something? + Drug store.

beachqi1.jpg

As many already saw it, Binco is back. I can't make out other names down the street though.

bincovy4.jpg

There's some writing on that garbage can and behind russians head. If anyone knows the exact name, tell me. My guess is ''Krews'' and ''Imponte''.

cangw3.jpg

SHIT!!! Blonde Claude(GTA3 guy) on the street?

claudeib8.jpg

COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!!!

cockac4.jpg

Familiar drawing maybe? GTA3 drawing.

gta3zo7.jpg

Probably a new clothes shop.

48091091fv9.jpg

Roller Coaster's name: Liberty Eye. + some random shop next to it.

libertyeyeom2.jpg

Sprunk is back!!!

sprunkkk3.jpg

Found a street.

streetbv9.jpg

New gang: Fighting teenagers!!!

teenagerul9.jpg

If anyone else finds anything interesting, post.

Edited by wheelman101

god this is just like pointing out the trailer to a blind person. and most of them are just GUESSES.

its not an xbox 360 portable. its a damn phone that goes 360 DEGREES. you would know this if you had common sense and LOOKED at it.

the johnsons is NOT clothes store, because below it it says "free club FRIES." shows how much of a spotter you are.

"some random shop next to it" ??? thanks captain obvious.

showing that the cop car says "LCPD" oh thanks, that really helps tell us what CITY WERE IN

a new street? uhhh okay does that REALLY matter?

try pointing out things that are either actually special or things that are not SUPER obvious that were made to be seen in the trailer.

sorry for bad attitude.

Edited by tilly

god this is just like pointing out the trailer to a blind person. and most of them are just GUESSES.

its not an xbox 360 portable. its a damn phone that goes 360 DEGREES. you would know this if you had common sense and LOOKED at it.

the johnsons is NOT clothes store, because below it it says "free club FRIES." shows how much of a spotter you are.

"some random shop next to it" ??? thanks captain obvious.

showing that the cop car says "LCPD" oh thanks, that really helps tell us what CITY WERE IN

a new street? uhhh okay does that REALLY matter?

try pointing out things that are either actually special or things that are not SUPER obvious that were made to be seen in the trailer.

sorry for bad attitude.

Word :lol: ...

No hate, but, dude, everyone who saw the trailer saw the kids' fight. There is no need to point that out.

Also, on your 2nd screen, it's Bank of LIBERTY.....

BTW, you had a lot of time to spend looking for these HUGE catches....

Sprunk, Cluck n Bell, & Binco were in the first trailer I believe....

Kids fighting = Old : and I don't think they are kids

The graffiti has already been discussed

What about "The Corpse Ride" on the sign in the picture of the lady screaming... That's a parody of The Corpse Bride but no one has discussed this ... hMmmz

What about "The Corpse Ride" on the sign in the picture of the lady screaming... That's a parody of The Corpse Bride but no one has discussed this ... hMmmz

I think it's a parody of the fear people have of getting on a rollercoster. They are always scared of dying when they think of getting on one. It incorperates death with rollercosters.

I think it's a parody of the fear people have of getting on a rollercoster. They are always scared of dying when they think of getting on one. It incorperates death with rollercosters.

I still think it's "The Corpse Bride" parody... It could still mean the same thing as you said, but the name itself has to be a 'Corpse Bride' parody

Edited by Wolfman

I still think it's "The Corpse Bride" parody... It could still mean the same thing as you said, but the name itself has to be a 'Corpse Bride' parody

I second that, wolfman.