little things

from what vision? they look exactly different! :( where'd you get this picture about them being the same, pardon me, but with all due respect i don't think you have any good evidence to proving that car is the same to a feltzer

sorry if that crossed the line, anyway, that car could be anything convertable, there's so many car in SA that are open just like that. <_<

back on topic, i think the bag should be an alternative for losing wanted level, i mean if you can keep some clothes inside 'em, you could just put 'em on, and maybe lost a couple of star huh? that'll make it easier right? you don't have to get home to try on clothes, and you could lose some heat! what do you guys think :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone noticed the bullet holes in the first screenshot (in this topic)?

That could mean that there actually will be bullet holes in the cars, walls and even meaby on peds.

i know, the bullet effects are are also improved and enchaced graphically, i love too see more of the realistic bullet holes :lol: , and maybe if we didn't shoot a car in the gas tank, it didn't always blow up, because you know, that's how they're supposed to be.

Yeah, its very unrealistic to shoot at the gas tank and it blows.That exept if you're using Tracer Bullets, but I doubt that.Yeah, its very unrealistic to shoot at the gas tank and it blows.That exept if you're using Tracer Bullets, but I doubt that.

The bag is a new thing. The helmet can be bought from a clothing store in San Andreas, so it's note entirely new. The toll booth is almost similar to the railroad barrier in SA whenever a train is coming, or the gate at the airport.

yeah, you're right, the helmet thing's not that new, it's just, in SA, you have to wear 'em everytime, even when you walk, that's kinda stupid, this time we want to see if it can be removed, and we'll still be able to wear it everytime you get on a bike

maybe a police'll write you a ticket if you don't wear one, just like in R* Bully

oh, and the tollbooth thing, it's almost the same, i'm trying to figure out if we have to pay to get through it

Yea hopefully R* would improve also on the character's control on his personal items so that would add more to the realism of the game. I'm guessing that that bag would mean Niko might have a limited weapon carry. If he can be made to pick up a weapon from inside his bag rather than magically spawn one in his hand like in the other GTAs, then that would indeed be something.

Additionally, there might be, just might be, a concealed carry feature in the game, that's why the presence of the bag. Like if he goes to another location where displaying a weapon is prohibited, he might raise an alert with the cops. :)

i would love it if we carried that bag to carrie weapons it was so stupid in the other games where the weapons came from nowhere

Good idea BUT

If there will be a Rocket Launcher in GTA 4, from where will Niko get his rockets(ammo) for the RL ? he can`t carry too many in that duffel bag ...

i would love it if we carried that bag to carrie weapons it was so stupid in the other games where the weapons came from nowhere

Good idea BUT

If there will be a Rocket Launcher in GTA 4, from where will Niko get his rockets(ammo) for the RL ? he can`t carry too many in that duffel bag ...

well, actually some launchers can be reattached, and can be put in some big army case/big suitcase

i don't know, maybe Niko can store them in the car trunk or something

and one other thing, can Claude, Tommy and CJ put the launchers in their pocket? no, but they put them anyway because R* don't have any other storage without wasting too much space.

so it doesn't have to be that realistic, but i like it more if they put 'em in a bag :coolthumbup:

or do you have another idea? :(

Good idea BUT

well, actually some launchers can be reattached, and can be put in some big army case/big suitcase

and one other thing, can Claude, Tommy and CJ put the launchers in their pocket? no, but they put them anyway because R* don't have any other storage without wasting too much space.

so it doesn't have to be that realistic, but i like it more if they put 'em in a bag :coolthumbup:

Yes I have, NO Rocket Launcher :( ... I know that Niko could store'em in the trunk but is ennoying everytime you want to fire a rocket, you have to go to the trunk and get it from there ...

Good idea BUT

Yes I have, NO Rocket Launcher :( ... I know that Niko could store'em in the trunk but is ennoying everytime you want to fire a rocket, you have to go to the trunk and get it from there ...

nah, i'd better store 'em in a trunk than not to have 'em at all

if they did have those, what are you guys suggesting? trunk? picnic bag perhaps?

yeah, i have a feeling that they wouldn't add a rocket launcher that easy, they said Niko is living like a real criminal, does criminals have RPG's? i don't think so, rpg is like a terrorists things, not criminals <_<

Okay, a few things I've noticed in the trailer that I don't think have been previously mentioned before....

I don't know how to do the comment, picture, comment, picture thing etc so I'll just number the points I'm making and after each picture as it appears matches that number.....anyway you know what I mean!

1 : CCTV?

2-6 : Niko checks mirrors whilst driving??

7-8 : Niko can bust down doors

9 : At least three different policeman models

10 : Military helicopters? Or at least a new type!

11 : Niko can cling onto the back of vehicles

12-16 : Look at how the car suspension reacts when the car is sprayed with bullets!! (for this effect it's best to save these images and scroll through em using windows picture and fax viewer

post-7442-1183658067_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658088_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658093_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658099_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658103_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658108_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658114_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658118_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658124_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658129_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658134_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658139_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658145_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658149_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658153_thumb.jpg

post-7442-1183658158_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alistair

The Bag is probally for holding weapons and ammo. The Helmet he might have stolen. Maybe the helmet could make you lose less health if you fall off. oh and what do u mean by the tollbooth has a price on it? Do u mean you have to pay to pass or Do u mean you can buy it?

i think they mean pay to pass it

What I thought...I just wanted to be sure...My english's good but I don't get some words' abreviations. I'm from Canada. I mean, I'm from a french-speaking canadian province.

Do u mostly speak french since ur in Quebec?

Yeah, french's primary language. But my step-father's from Ontario so I speak english at my mom's. But why ?

-------------------

BACK ON TOPIC

-------------------

I second Tilly : it aint 'cause we saw Niko bust the door that he'll be able to do it in gameplay