Early mission help :P

Whiplash

k.. here's the prob.. i'm early in game cause i had 2 reinstall the game. but i can't beat the mission where i'm on a motorcycle with smoke hunting down some vagos on a train... if any1 got any tips or things that might help i'll be happy :D

no, cheats are for wannabe's, you could do it without cheat, just do this:

-smoke aim so bad, try move away while shooting, that'll give him some room to shoot

-don't get too close to the train, that'll make it pointless to shoot, be on the right, but give some room

-try not to ride on the tracks, otherwise you could get hit by an oncoming train, and if there's a way up to the hill, don't take it, just stay close to the tracks, but not too close

-shoot them one by one, but try to get the front guy first

-if you killed 'em all, and there's heat, just stay on the tunnel until the heat goes off

ArtSweet,can you pick up the savegame from the mission help topic.It's Mukensooo's where he says here is mine.please download it and pass the mission N.O.E at the flying school

why can't he do it? i'm sure he'll reply

i really can't. my pc got formatted 2 years ago, i had to pay the price by never play anything in pc anymore, and now i only play SA from PS2, it's really boring when you don't have the mods :( and especially hot coffee(not that i like it, but it sure is something)

true story

if you are looking for a hint it'll be my pleasure to help you, but, if it's a savegame, help me convince my parents first(which is pretty impossible if you asked me)

can't help you much, pretty sorry dude

Edited by ArtSweet