actors

Would have to look through the news forum (BIG!), but I don't think so. I think R* said they're avoiding the big actors this

time.

i don't think they are avoiding big actors, they're just looking for a voice match, so we might not seen any big actors

Real actors are not good in games. Except, Samual L. Jackson and Burt Reonalds. They are gangster. No other actors except them could do a good job on voicing a video game let alone a GTA games.

that's probably a debateable answer man, and you forgot one guy: Ray Liotta man! no one better than him voicing Tommy V!

Edited by ArtSweet

Would have to look through the news forum (BIG!), but I don't think so. I think R* said they're avoiding the big actors this

time.

i don't think they are avoiding big actors, they're just looking for a voice match, so we might not seen any big actors

Real actors are not good in games. Except, Samual L. Jackson and Burt Reonalds. They are gangster. No other actors except them could do a good job on voicing a video game let alone a GTA games.

that's probably a debateable answer man, and you forgot one guy: Ray Liotta man! no one better than him voicing Tommy V!

Ok, sorry I forgot poor little Ray. Truth is I never heard of him. Well I've heard of him, but never seen any of his movies or anything. He's good. Never knew he did Tommy's voice, other wise I would have mentioned him.

From what I've seen so far I am very impressed, I feel they are aiming to help struggling voice actors and musicians of New York, which in my opinion in very honorable, the game will be a great promotional device for voice actors and musicians of New York, a city already booming with thousands of people trying to do the same thing. If you ask me, this seems like a great idea, and a fantastic approach Rockstar Games.

time.

Ok, sorry I forgot poor little Ray. Truth is I never heard of him. Well I've heard of him, but never seen any of his movies or anything. He's good. Never knew he did Tommy's voice, other wise I would have mentioned him.

are you kidding?? Goodfellas??? Cop Land(the name itself is a mission in VC)??? Smoking Aces??? you have to see them! it's briliant movies dude!! B)

From what I've seen so far I am very impressed, I feel they are aiming to help struggling voice actors and musicians of New York, which in my opinion in very honorable, the game will be a great promotional device for voice actors and musicians of New York, a city already booming with thousands of people trying to do the same thing. If you ask me, this seems like a great idea, and a fantastic approach Rockstar Games.

yes, that is so true, rockstar has taken such a big risk, finding a matching voice actors itself need money and time.

this GTA IV will be huge!!! :lol:

I didn't know ray was in smokin aces who did he play. To stay on topic it would be cool to have a good actor for the guy Niko was talking to in the kitchen.

he played donald, the FBI? i'm surprised you missed him :(

why does it matter? :huh: the guy in the kitchen was just some guy, maybe Niko's main enemy would be great if it voiced by a pro