Sig Rules

Chris

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't a technical necessity that they cannot be 501px - it is common sense that it is not too big. 500x200 is a guideline limit for staff, signatures which exceed that will be dealt with.

Silberio, your sig is 700px wide, which is over the limits - same for you Jace, although one of your images doesn't work (that would make it 1050px wide)

As a guideline, the following image is exactly 500x200px in size. This represents the maximum size we allow for signatures. If your signature is bigger than this in either dimension, please change it. If it is almost the same, then it is fine.

maxrnc.jpg

This is a wider image, 700x200px - we do not allow signatures this size.

biggeri6e.jpg

off topic i thought u were shake-zula spaz?
Actually Spaz changed his name into Mastur Shake and then into Shake-Zule and after that back to Spaz.

I was Spaz The Great, then Anonymous((4chan reference)), then Shake-zula((Aqua Teen reference)), and now I'm Spaz The Great again. Regardless, I never change my sig/avatar at the same time as my name, so it's still relatively easy to know who I am((and my sig isn't just a bunch of userbars, so I can't be confused with 10 other members)).

It isn't a technical necessity that they cannot be 501px - it is common sense that it is not too big. 500x200 is a guideline limit for staff, signatures which exceed that will be dealt with.

Silberio, your sig is 700px wide, which is over the limits - same for you Jace, although one of your images doesn't work (that would make it 1050px wide)

As a guideline, the following image is exactly 500x200px in size. This represents the maximum size we allow for signatures. If your signature is bigger than this in either dimension, please change it. If it is almost the same, then it is fine.

maxrnc.jpg

Chris told Silberio he was fine.