Sig Rules

Chris

Recently there's been loads of members I've seen with literally tens of images in their sig, some have HUGE UNNECESSARY WRITING, some have about 5 quote boxes.

Either way, you're all breaking the rules. Not only does your sig look crap, it wastes a lot of space and causes people to have to scroll a lot more than usual.

The RULES clearly outline the max size we allow for sigs, 500x200 pixels worth of space.

Mods will now be cracking down on offenders, you'll be sent a PM to remind you to fix it. If it is not fixed within 24 hours your sig will be removed until further notice, and you'll be given a formal warning.

Thank you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^no yours is a good size. ^

i think mine is a good size too, i put them left to right so that it doesnt take up space.

and off topic: why am i the ONLY person with a bad rep log with warnings that wont go away??

oh and it says theres five but theres really only four..

Edited by tilly

^no yours is a good size. ^

i think mine is a good size too, i put them left to right so that it doesnt take up space.

and off topic: why am i the ONLY person with a bad rep log with warnings that wont go away??

oh and it says theres five but theres really only four..

dont worry tilly

SECRET:

i do too, lol, but only one. Called someone an asshole.... hehe

And most of the times, the sigs are just plain crap. Like Whitaker's monstrosity of a sig, which is just a GTA 4 screenshot, showing a complete lack of originality and possibly overcompensation for something.

Yeah, I hate sigs that show a lack of originality. Like no one can come up with their own ideas anymore. :rolleyes:

lol yeah but YOURS DOESNT SHOW UP. its like someone slapped you in the face, but for me they slapped me, drugged me, gave me 4 tattoos about how bad i am and one blank box that says "you were bad, but we forgot why."

lol....

Only YOU see your logs. And staff. I can't see your log, you can't see mine. Members((even elites)) can't see any logs but their own.

And most of the times, the sigs are just plain crap. Like Whitaker's monstrosity of a sig, which is just a GTA 4 screenshot, showing a complete lack of originality and possibly overcompensation for something.

Yeah, I hate sigs that show a lack of originality. Like no one can come up with their own ideas anymore. :rolleyes:

lol yeah but YOURS DOESNT SHOW UP. its like someone slapped you in the face, but for me they slapped me, drugged me, gave me 4 tattoos about how bad i am and one blank box that says "you were bad, but we forgot why."

lol....

Only YOU see your logs. And staff. I can't see your log, you can't see mine. Members((even elites)) can't see any logs but their own.

Oh, it's all good then :gappy:

I hate people who just whack a picture in as their sig, regardless of size, it makes me think they are too incompetent to create something even a little individual.

But I just love grinding my machine to a halt because someone has the manners of a six-year-old. Please, ANIMATE these

monuments to inadequacy, I don't think it's running slow enough. (For those who didn't get that, it's sarcasm.)

I presume offenders have been notified by now.

As I have received no PM about this I take it mines okay.

But I just love grinding my machine to a halt because someone has the manners of a six-year-old. Please, ANIMATE these

monuments to inadequacy, I don't think it's running slow enough. (For those who didn't get that, it's sarcasm.)

I presume offenders have been notified by now.

As I have received no PM about this I take it mines okay.

Well actually, just realised yours is (altogether) bigger height and width wise, so resize it ;)

as for the individuallity thing, I suck at using paint or Jasc Paint Shop Pro ( the only two programs on my comp) so i found mine laying aroung the internet and they suited me perfectly. BTW: how many of this size bars can i fit? i'm not gonna load it up but i have a few more i would like to add.

I've noticed whitaker has been using massive signiatures, i asked him once to reduce it. he did, then it got slowly bighger again.

And fone bone is a massive text offender :P

Workkng on a set of new sigs, UB's and avi's atm, i'll be sure to abide by the rules. ^_^

it fone_bone retard ill fix it