Fourth of July

Sherman

I'm an American in Canada and I still celebrated. I noticed that Canadians aren't big on celebrating Canada Day. There were some fireworks but not much else.

Have you ever been in Quebec June 24th ? It's a kinda Quebec Day and it's f*cked up B)

^ i dont like people from quebec... i just dont ^

it was really wierd because there were british people at the fourth of july march PROTESTING the decleration of independance.

there were also republicans that said stuff like "bush is the new george washington" and everyone boo'd and i laughed.

it was really wierd because there were british people at the fourth of july march PROTESTING the decleration of independance.

there were also republicans that said stuff like "bush is the new george washington" and everyone boo'd and i laughed.

I hate Quebec.

Wow what a fail. I'm not American myself but I just thought it was weird how hardly anyone here even bothered to reply to this.

In all fairness, that shouldn't count until today (July 5th). A lot of us were just off for the day celebrating the 4th.

I got on earlier today & my "view new posts" was packed.

Yeah, most people were stuffing their faces and getting drunk. Then again, this topic was started on the THIRD, not the fourth.

So, why does some of Canada want Quebec, anyway? What the hell is Quebec going to contribute to Canada? Other than just bitch about nothing.

I have no idea but I can tell you one thing, french SUCKS and I hate how they force you to take it in school. I will NEVER use that crap.

I hate Quebec.

Hey, stop sayin' that we all wanna get out of Canada. Personnally, I don't. I see no use for that, but many "independantists" are sayin' they got fucked by british ( in the 1600 :rolleyes: ) and that they dislike the rest of Canada because of bullshit I don't know and don't fuckin care about. Y'all sayin' that you hate us, but, gimme 5 good reasons, fo' real.

Edit : BTW, Quebec's to electricity what Alberta's to oil.

Edited by Essi

BTW, Quebec's to electricity what Alberta's to oil.

quebec is to stuck up asses as george bush campaign is to crooked idiots.

So, anyone else get wasted and forget a huge part of the day yesterday?

more like a huge part of this morning. stayed at fireworks till 11 30. got back at 12.

Edited by tilly

do you know what afghanistan, iraq and iran all have in common (the ones we attacked or are planning on atacking for no actually relevant reason)?

gasoline. all the gas tycoons were getting rich off the war when we were just having to pay more and more.

We attacked Afghanistan because they were the main training ground for terrorist while the Taliban were in control.

Iraq was little better. Stealing planes & flying them into buildings to kill people makes us a little crazy about that.

If we really want to debate political topics, start a new topic on it.

This one is supposed to be about fun. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have leftover (not much) BBQ calling me.

taliban didnt do 9/11, that would be al quaida.

iraq didnt do 9/11 either. they just had the oil that we wanted and saddam was a "murderer" yes he killed like 30 people, but thats way less than the amount killed today by suicide and carbombings done BECAUSE of his capture.

Try doing a little research & get back to us.

While you're at it, actually read a post before you respond to it. I clearly stated they were providing a training ground, said

nothing about actually participating in the attacks.

I also clearly stated that if you wanted to debate the issue, to start a new topic on it.

Please get back to the topic.

I hate Quebec.

Hey, stop sayin' that we all wanna get out of Canada. Personnally, I don't. I see no use for that, but many "independantists" are sayin' they got fucked by british ( in the 1600 :rolleyes: ) and that they dislike the rest of Canada because of bullshit I don't know and don't fuckin care about. Y'all sayin' that you hate us, but, gimme 5 good reasons, fo' real.

Edit : BTW, Quebec's to electricity what Alberta's to oil.

I never said EVERYONE in Quebec wanted out because there are some who don't fall into that crap and they want to remain with Canada but the ones who want out need to STFU and deal with the fact that they are a part of Canada. :D

hehe :P My dad was funny lol, we were at a party. People were shooting off baby sparklers.. I look at him and go you bring it? He goes, bud.. This party is about to lightup. lol He snuck in the back, lit it. And BOOM! My uncle thought it was a shotgun! lol!