What instrument do you play?

Slyde

I'm guessing this is the place to start the topic but anyway..

Just wondering what instrument you people play, something new to post about!

I personally play the keyboard/piano, a hip version of piano and of course, less work. Been playing for about 4 years. Haven't really done much grades because its only for piano.

What do you do?

I know how to play the drums, its really quite simply to learn most songs. And once you've figured out the basic beat to pretty much all hard rock songs, it's really easy to play. I also play the guitar, but have stopped for a really long time. I want to get back into it though, I used to love playing. I hope I can jump back into it, maybe after this summer.

And not to fear, I have a replacement for you. Just hoping MINE doesn't break XD.

I have three guitars. One electric and two acoustic. Technically the one acoustic is my dad's, but it's in MY room for some odd reason. I still haven't taught myself how to play....

What I REALLY want right now is an ocarina. Those kick hard ass. Bust me out some Saria's Song or Song of Storms or some shit like those.

I used to play the piano

Now Im highly skilled at the difficlut instruments of the rain machine, marracas, bongo, triangle and tamberine.

I do sing but not that good, I have to be in a group on Wednesday night and sing, in a cocktail dress

• 2 weeks later...

I play guitar and I can't even explain how much I love it. It's my favorite thing to do right now. I play bass guitar as well, but I like six strings so much more.

@Gerard: What kind of bass do you have and how long have you been playing it?

@Spaz: You don't know how to play and you have three guitars? That's awesome :).

• 2 weeks later...

once tried to learn a guitar but couldn't get it well now i creat music on my PC with some profetional softwares n basically they are mainly used in some of my friends songs or my cousins beats(i get a cut obviosly for dat lolz) m thinkin of creatin a stunt vdo on SA n i will use my own trances for dat maybe you will see it soon