countyside

What's the point of this thread? Rockstar have confirmed in multiple previews that there is to be NO countryside in GTAIV, that it's a massive sprawling city with a lot more height than in previous games, end of story.

the topic is about "should there be country side" and not "is there countryside"

It doesn't make sense to be talking about it when there's not going to be one.

i do not know what a spoiler is i am just writing so i know what the hell this his

i been to ny, (best damn city i ever visited) there's no countryside, but i remember central park was huuuge if they do a realistic central park it will be a lot of fun. killing damn sunday walkers :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I dont really care if theres a country side or not. But I've never liked country sides. It's just so.. boring ^_^

Meh, it's only boring to those who don't enjoy exploration on a video game... Granted there might not be a countryside, but I would still love one to roam around on... To take my Sanchez and jump hills and streams... To search for another non-existent bigfoot... Fun stuff

shaunw, can you imagine how dull GTA would be if Rockstar thought like you? (No offense). They put things in the game for fun and realism, you can hardly say "oh no sprawling countryside so that's it, take out all 4x4s, SUVs, hummers, dirt bikes.....oh and no sand? right, take out tanks and anything military....talk about over-economising dude. Of course the sanchez and probably more will be in GTAIV, not all GTAs have to be the exact same you know, just accept it'll be a little different and for god's sake, it WILL be better than SA. It's a simulation of city life! If you like the sanchez that much go out and buy Microsoft Motocross Madness 2 (trust me, it's fun)!

why by 2 games when you could just by 1

im not saying they should put a huge countryside

im saying i hope they put a small area of dirt or grass where we can do jumps

and i think i is going to be amazing driving around there version of new york

and i bet it will be a hell of lot better then sa or other gtas

Well if you've ever played True Crime NYC you'll know just how stupidly big central park is.

But I think they'll have large construction sites, maybe waste tip sites, stuff like that - have a look at Bronx and East Bronx on google earth and you'll see there's a lot of dirt ground there, whatever that is, I've never been to NYC either.