Sign in to follow this  
shaunw

countyside

Depends, does New York have country side? I want it to be a realistic resemblance, not a town with locations from around the globe.

I remember in a preview of GTAIV for some months/weeks ago, that there wont be any countyside, nor desert.

Wich aint so nice :(

Anyway, I dont think so.

i don't think so man, they are wasting space, especially in LC, i mean real new york itself doesn't have one right?

if it's some other country, okay, maybe i would want that, but why LC? there's no point putting a countyside in the middle of a big city <_<

We'll probably have Central Park though, so thats close enough in my opinion.

Hopefully R* would consider adding some countryside at the last minute. It was a nice and sort of refreshing transition when they did it in SA, when you go from one city to another.

I really LOVED the countryside, and the people who lived there. I wish they had it in GTA IV, but it won't happen.

I don't think there will be countryside, is there any around NY ? Central Park will be the new countryside ...

thats all true the countrside was great but gta 4 is set in the city(new york) and they dont have countryside in citys do thay.

if it realism they are looking for dont put any countryside in.

I'm pretty sure there won't be any desert/country side because R* said the map'll be smaller than SA ( Only NY and New Jerz) but with a lot of more details. And btw, I'm from Quebec, but, aint it only water who seperates these 2 states ? Where's the need for country-side ? :rolleyes:

What's the point of this thread? Rockstar have confirmed in multiple previews that there is to be NO countryside in GTAIV, that it's a massive sprawling city with a lot more height than in previous games, end of story.

The countryside was kind of fun but I'm ready for a change. New York City's gonna be great! :D

There's not going to be a countryside and there shouldn't be a countryside. What's so important about a countryside, anyway?

Depends, does New York have country side? I want it to be a realistic resemblance, not a town with locations from around the globe.

there is a SORTOF countryside. its not like redneck town or anything but it has a bunch of trees and stuff.

What's the point of this thread? Rockstar have confirmed in multiple previews that there is to be NO countryside in GTAIV, that it's a massive sprawling city with a lot more height than in previous games, end of story.

the topic is about "should there be country side" and not "is there countryside"

Hopefully R* would consider adding some countryside at the last minute. It was a nice and sort of refreshing transition when they did it in SA, when you go from one city to another.

They aren't going to change the MAP at the last minute. That isn't a "last minute change".

there is a SORTOF countryside. its not like redneck town or anything but it has a bunch of trees and stuff.

In New York? Yeah... The STATE of New York. If I'm not mistaken, GTA IV is only the city. And some Jersey.

The closest we'll have to a forest like area would be Central Park. This game is only going to be one huge City with lots to do

The closest we'll have to a forest like area would be Central Park.

We will ? I didn't know that it will be in the game

Yeah, but we can't really call it Central Park...I meant a real big park. GTA 3's park wasn't that big.