Improved News Team

Chris

Last week I posted a global announcement which appeared in all the forums here, asking for anyone interested to let me know if they would like to be added to our news team - by myself, it's getting more and more difficult to keep up with things these days.

The two people who stood out the most were MishoM and rockstarrem. So congratulations to them! Additionally, super mod chris82 will also be able to help out posting news.

I personally feel (and hope) they will do a great job covering all the latest GTA news, and will help keep The GTA Place's professional image.

Congrats gentlemen!

There isn't that much news. If you spot something, just PM one of the news staff who will post it.

Obviously all news has to adhere to immensely perfect standards, which only a handful of people have been approved for. We can't just let all members have access to post stuff on the front of the site, and anything more complicated isn't worth the bother.

Howa bout' if everyone helps out with the news posting. Just as long as everyone follows the criteria to posting news. So people who tried out and didn't make it can still post. So as I said Howa bout' it.

News is posted on the front page. No offense to anyone, but the staff have to make sure they keep up as professional of an image as possible.