What's in a name?

Urbanoutlaw

My first name is Matt, and I am an AutoCAD draftsman. Hence, draftermatt.

My avatar at the moment is the logo for my favorite sports teams, The Baltimore Orioles.

My sig line is a quote from my favorite comedian, and I have a habit of being impatient. So I use that quote as a reminder to myself, and to everyone really, to slow down.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DareDevilX.....sooo not original and I hate it. <_<

But still I kinda like it on some strange way. :rolleyes:

Anyway here's the story:

I founded tgtap while I was surfing the net and downloaded stunt video Blood Brothers by ZeroX.

I instantly decided to make my first video and I obviously needed a good (or bad) nick first.

First I came up with Chase but it's kinda retarded so I have chosen Devil.

That sounded kinda plain to me so I added X like ZeroX did.DevilX was born.

Still I wasn't pleased and I remembered myfavorite comic books character Daredevil and made DDevilX

which I again renamed to DareDevilX.That's it. :huh:

Tommy Montana: The name that I was called back in GangsOfGta and Gta-Ultra since I was in The Montana Crime Family as the Capo. The 'Montana' was originated from the Movie Scarface that I watched many times back in the past.

My Avatar shows that I love the Need For Speed Series, all the way from the start.

My Signatures are typically based on The gang I joined in, and thats LCF and the Mini signature which is a affiliate is a site me and my friend run.

Little Chestnut is the name a friend of mine gave me when we were still talking to each other ... I am assuming that he was talking about my hair color. Since I have been back on Orange Anime I have decided to start going by that name once again. It is much more fitting than Keruri was.

I guess I will also mention, since everyone else is, my sig and avatar are from a picture that sort of looks like me and resembles me.

Edited by Little_Chestnut

Ow forgot.

Avatar: Just some DS stuff. Dragon with some oriental themed background.

Sig: DS banner cause I'm in the DS, duh.

Wii sale bar cause I support Wii in the console war and it's suppossed to show how Nintendo is raping Sony in sales.

Userbar 1 cause I'm a pretty big Crysis fan and can't wait for the game. Userbar 2 cause I'm kinda hate FF2 and IE7 works perfectly for me; never have had a problem with it.

Name: Oskar because my first name is Oskar

Avvy: I love the O rly, Ya rly, No wai!, Srsly quotes. So I animated 'em into one avatar.

Sig: A proud member of Dragon Stealths and Poland is my country. And a funny quote from AwesomeFuck, Googlepro, Googlepro 2, Ram the dumb 2 and Carslberg.

I play violent games a lot (POP, Halo, COD, FarCry, etc) so this name seemed acceptable when I had to fill the nickname field in the beginning of these games, i dont bother writing my nickname here cause im not going to change it... ever.

Av - the funnier the better, This one I made myself B) i love Nibbler (from futurama btw) :lol: he's so cute

Sig - Im a member of Vm so.. And user bars reflect my interests.

Edited by QuickDeath

my name killa killer, took all my brainpower to make up.

every had to make up an user names in a time limit?

i burnt out my little bulb.

i was playing soldier front and i screwed up my account so i had to make up a new one and fast.

my original one was forget me knot, cause i didn't want anyone to forget me when they'd been stealth killed from behind.

then cause i was such a killa killer that what my freind started calling me (he's more of nerd than me) i thought it was fitting.

and then on here i thought may as well keep my name to save confsion.

I could change my name to Aubs cause my real name is aubrey (scotish, family war hero name)

but then people wouldn't remember me.

King Goliath Wu Zi Mu: ummm well i love the story of David Vs Goliath

Wu Zi Mu: Well i like the character from San Andreas, obviously

K9 Krew: This is the name of my gang/group/hood in Perth.

Hey you from Perth too?

Couldn't think of a name, use to be wackyfunsuperslide. It means it's a really fun slide.

I'm just a wacky slide...lol much?