What's in a name?

Urbanoutlaw

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess this is a good place for me to explain my name and no, I didn't give it to myself because I think I'm the best at Grand Theft Auto.

My friend gave me the name while I was beating him in a Liberty City Stories Multiplayer game after I said, "I’m like a Grand Theft Auto Freak", Where at that point he replied by saying, "More like Grand Theft Auto Master.” which is where I got my "GTA Master" nick name, which later became "Original GTA Master" after I noticed that someone else had already taken the name, possibly because that particular person thought that they were the best at GTA, which could be very true, or they could have gotten the name the same way I did, I don't know.

I don't think of myself as being the most knowledgeable or the best at Grand Theft Auto, but I like to think that I'm at least a little good.

I first started off with the name “Tommy_V_DRF” because Tommy Vercetti is my favorite GTA character. The “DRF” portion of the name are my initials, which were there to make the name stand out a little more.

Edited by Original GTA Master

MrLlamaLlama.

1) I like Llamas B)

2) The strange 'They call me mr lover lover' thing... I replaced 'lover' with Llama, and it kinda sounded the same.

Bummer it never Fits anywhere though, in which case i use: Pyronoodle (had an account under this name so long ago, when i first found TGTAP, gave a password i use for nothing else, revisited a year + later and forgot. I had like only a few posts.

Plus it's real hard to type fast (as pointed out by VV)

Then if Pyronoodle don't fit.. I use PyroGuy.

If, by freak chance i can't have those... I use... PyroLlama (actually my Hotmail address)

WOOOOOOO!

Sig: Warns of impending Llamas.... Like me :D Comical font reflects the fact it's such a damn silly name. TGTAP at the bottom...... so you all know i'm here? I dunno, looked good, might be kinda plain wthout it.

Avi: Made V. quickly to go with the sig.

Now i gotta go, because i'm getting SERIOUS chest pains! Seeya!

MrLlamaLlama.

1) I like Llamas B)

2) The strange 'They call me mr lover lover' thing... I replaced 'lover' with Llama, and it kinda sounded the same.

Bummer it never Fits anywhere though, in which case i use: Pyronoodle (had an account under this name so long ago, when i first found TGTAP, gave a password i use for nothing else, revisited a year + later and forgot. I had like only a few posts.

If, by freak chance i can't have those... I use... PyroLlama (actually my Hotmail address)

WOOOOOOO!

Sig: Warns of impending Llamas.... Like me :D Comical font reflects the fact it's such a damn silly name. TGTAP at the bottom...... so you all know i'm here? I dunno, looked good, might be kinda plain wthout it.

Your join date was a year and 2 days from your last post on "Pyronoodle". Oddly enough, I don't remember you((trying to see if I remember anything from that account)).

MrLlamaLlama.

1) I like Llamas B)

WOOOOOOO!

Your join date was a year and 2 days from your last post on "Pyronoodle". Oddly enough, I don't remember you((trying to see if I remember anything from that account)).

Yeah, go figure. It was a long time ago. I was probably a n00b. Thinking about it....

Noodles RULE!

I think i racked up about 100 posts or something like that. Meh.

Edit: 63, close enough. heh you viewed Pyronoodle's profile (yeah 3rd person)

Edited by MrLlamaLlama