What's in a name?

Urbanoutlaw

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's Dazza, cause well. I'm Dazza, the one and only, and the best.

The Dazzabars are pretty self-told, the avatar was made by me, cause I couldn't wait for the book. The Dazza For Life is just cause my name (Dazza) is for life and the superman logo is cause I like superman. The link is for this awesome place that you can RP in.

Well, my first name was $GTA4LIFE$ but then realized I need something a bit more mature, and that ment loo, barely anything to me. Right now my name is Nate10, Nate being my name, well it's Nathan but w/e...And 10 was like my first number I liked. I like 54 more now though but again lol, w/e...

The Dazzabars are pretty self-told, the avatar was made by me, cause I couldn't wait for the book. The Dazza For Life is just cause my name (Dazza) is for life and the superman logo is cause I like superman. The link is for this awesome place that you can RP in.

Not the one and only. My bro's called Daz. Sometimes corrupted to dazza. :bleh: But, you're the only one here.

Well I was curious what would come up on Google if I typed in "Dazza" and I got "

BLANK

"... :lol:

I suggest you don't go there unless your 18...enough said... :mellow:

EDIT: Well I decided to remove what was originally under the spoiler...just search "dazza" in google yourselves.

Edited by Original GTA Master

My e-mail address is fairly similar to my username, but I couldn't decide what name to pick. I came up with this because I didn't really know any other good names, and that's the truth. I did used to be called manutdtothedeath, but I realised it sounded retarded and I changed it. TBH I like this name more than any other name I came up with, the others were tacky. It doesn't have any relation with Big Boss Man, a (former) wrestler, or anything else, I just decided to use it. I've had it since early May 2006 on another forum so that's why.

Edited by the bossman

Not the one and only. My bro's called Daz. Sometimes corrupted to dazza. :bleh: But, you're the only one here.

Yeah I'm better.

So Dazza is a world wide operation! :lol:

All from my backyard it is.

Well I was curious what would come up on Google if I typed in "Dazza" and I got "

BLANK

EDIT: Well I decided to remove what was originally under the spoiler...just search "dazza" in google yourselves.

I've done that, dazza.com. But enough said.

BLANK

Damn, I'd hit it.

Mmkay, Mud and kip. Nuff said.

Yeah I'm better.

So Dazza is a world wide operation! :lol:

All from my backyard it is.

BLANK

I've done that, dazza.com. But enough said.

I'm sure he'd happily fight you over that. He's a violent kinda guy. :D Quite how i'm related to him, i don't know... ^_^ (sarcasm)

May be making some new sigs soon, so then can describe them :P

Current ones don't really display my talent... Sadly...

• 3 months later...

I'm named after the vampire Alucard, a powerful vampire that serves a secret organization called Hellsing, from a manga and anime called Hellsing, I added an 'o' at the end because some idiot who registered and never posted called himself Alucard.

Avatar: Screenshot from the anime, scaled down and with a border added to it.

Sig: I have two sigs, each one linking to a website, I'm too lazy to explain the rest :P