What's in a name?

Urbanoutlaw

Still MrLlamaLlama...

Did consider a name change, but.... this one's kinda stuck, and... well... it's too unique to change and have somebody else steal it :ph34r:

But yeah...

Sig: Some random warning kinda thing i got from just browsing around, saw the patter, figured it'd be good for a sig. Made it all myself, didn't use any external resources, which I'm proud of :D Looks nice though, kinda powerful.... Weird how it kinda contrasts with me being named after a Llama... ah, well.

Avi: Cut it out from my sig, as all avatars should be :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TM™: This name is completely better than what I use to be called. It's also got a trademark. My Avatar is basically the Rockstargames Logo that's based on their GTA IV Page. My Signature is basically a uber cool sig that was made by OGTAM. It shows that I'm a real GTA IV Fan, not someone that gives up on them easily just because they delayed the game.

GTA Don, I thought of this because:

A. I love GTA

B. I can do a really cool Italian accent an dThe Godfather

My friends always used to call me Mr. GTA, cos all I talk about is GTA. I never really liked that name, so I thought of GTA Don.

One day, I was looking for cheats for SA on the PS2 and found The GTA Place, it seemed cool. I registered to see what

it would be like, and I loved it. My avatar is supposed to spin (the wheels,can someone tell me how to get it move?) and I

love cars. My sig was made by MrLlamaLlama. I also have my PS3 gamer card under the sig.

Edited by GTA Don

if anyone here is interested whats up with my name...

Ar-v is my original name here... known before as Ar-V294 and Ar-V4, but that was years before

the Nameless because it is the name of the character of Jet Li in the chinese movie Hero.... I just really love that film :wub:

my avatar : nothing... it just made me laugh

my sig : i like that shining text against a black background

my sig2 : its only a screenshot of the imperial cavalry during the siege of a town from the movie Hero a couple of userbars :)

Edited by Ar-v the Nameless

Ar-v is my original name here... known before as Ar-V294 and Ar-V4, but that was years before

the Nameless because it is the name of the character of Jet Li in the chinese movie Hero.... I just really love that film :wub:

my sig2 : its only a screenshot of the imperial cavalry during the siege of a town from the movie Hero

Good times buddy :P

We really n00bed it up back then =P

my sig2 : its only a screenshot of the imperial cavalry during the siege of a town from the movie Hero

Good times buddy :P

We really n00bed it up back then =P

yeah, I think its better if Hijack and Crimson is still here... :lol:

i missed those days -_-

The name Mardy Bum, came out of nowhere, I heard it somewhere, didn't forget it and changed my name.

The sig is something Llama did for me as a favour(I didn't even ask for it). But it looks extremely good so I use it.

OMG! there is something between you and Llama! j/k :P

B& XD

Nah, we just talk a hell of alot on MSN, and i randomly made it foe him, he's not using it anymore.... :(

My Username "VC godfather" is becasue a few months ago, near the end of September last year, I finally achieved godfather rating in VC.

My Avatar "The Dancing cat" I chose because it made me laugh when I first saw it.

My Sig, with those userbars in it, uses them because they describe me.