pay n spray

Maybe you can now call the new P'n'S and they'll paint/repair your car wherever you are ... I don't think the car customization will be improved, remember there is no complex character customization, why should it be a complex car customization ?

Maybe you can now call the new P'n'S and they'll paint/repair your car wherever you are ... I don't think the car customization will be improved, remember there is no complex character customization, why should it be a complex car customization ?

Pay N Spray anywhere will be like cheating thats a bad iea, but I do still think that car customization will get a lot better since the San Andreas didn't improve any of the engine stuff.

The Pay 'N' Spray functions shouldn't be merged with something like the San Andreas Transfender. They should be separated. The name Pay 'N' Spray to me sounds like "Pay, Spray, then Go" instead of spending minutes customize your car at the same time. In a situation like that, you just want to spray your car and lose the attention of the police.

Edited by Rashon125