07/07/07

Scott.

Tomorrows 07/07/07.

Do you think there will be any big major events on this date?

Really big events normally happen on these kind of dates and according to some crap I have read the Rature (The second coming) Is going to happen tomorrow. Of course, only religious people will believe this crap (Dave) :P Religion is ruining our world.

TONS of people are getting married and it's my cat's birthday <3

I don't believe in this superstitious stuff. I kinda have to laugh at the people who do. It just sounds ridiculous to me.

Yeah thats whats going on tomorrow, a lot of happy couples will get married. Mostly in LV.

I didn't know tomorrow was suppose to be one of those "end of the world dates" :P

I think things will happen tomorrow like the recent terrorist attacks on Glasgow Airport.

Anyway I think that something big will happen.

T in the park is on right now until sunday

I doubt it. I haven't heard of anything bad on 7/07/07 usually people will be talking about it for months, I just found out here.

Edited by Charger

I think things will happen tomorrow like the recent terrorist attacks on Glasgow Airport.

Anyway I think that something big will happen.

T in the park is on right now until sunday

I doubt it. I haven't heard of anything bad on 7/07/07 usually people will be talking about it for months, I just found out here.

Everyone talking about things is the fail part. That means everyone knows and there can be more defensive action taken against it. If something big is planned and NO ONE knows about it, then NO ONE is expecting it.

Duh?

Last year was the Terrorist attacks on London

#1 Bus gets bomb

#2 I think the London Underground Got bombed

So what? That was LAST YEAR, meaning it was 7/7/6 and so then where exactly is the meaning in the date?