GTA4 special effects

Yea buddy. We already know that. :) You can watch the second trailer if you havn't seen it yet. Here buddy I will give you a link. If you have already seen that then we already know. But yea. Gta IV is deffiatly more realistic just by watching the trailer.

Then you can also go watch a trailer disection at gametrailers.com I think. I will give you a link to for this. MUCH BETTER QUALITY! It also shows some things you couldn't see just by watching that one.

Edited by 7.62mm

Yeah better then the others except for the fact that there are no planes but lots of people have gotten over that besides there could be helicopters also like 7.62mm said watching the trailers can help already if you haven't watch'em already.

:w00t: JESSE:Yeah I've already watched all of trailers for the new GRAND THEFT AUTO 4!!! :thumbsup:

The thing about Rockstar is that they will focus more on the little stuff to make this a great game. Graphics wise, From my 3d renders that ive made i can tell you that LIGHTING is everything. I did a 3d render of my classroom and it blew, til i looked up how to add lighting in 3ds max. From shots that i have seen, rockstar will improve little things as the environment, Looks, graffiti, the simple movements of models, And so on. Like many posters before me, I can tell you that the game play its self has hardly changed. They have the same team working on this game that has worked on gta3 and up. So im here along side with many others. This game will be great, no doubt. Gameplay = missions, Sidemissions... and ect. Rockstar has a great artistic view on how they use real life and twist it around so much. Loved all the gta games, never have been disappointed.

Sry it is a long post :( Just my imput and a few others about whats to come of this game.