BMW E34

Sherman

I know this about BMWs, they're brick reliable. Once you get past the "yuppie snob" factor, they build a damn good car.

They know what works & tend to stick to that. If I Didn't have a yard full of Fords (& my Tracker, "Loki"), I'd probably have

various BMWs.

Here's website you might be interested in -

http://www.bmwe34.net/E34main/Other/Racing/Racing_main.htm

That white would be hard to keep clean around here, lol. I would really run through a self-serve wash and rinse the car for 50 cents a day if I had to. and yeah.. it has A/C. It's loaded, lol. Power everything, leather.. auto (ew) but that can be changed later if I love the car that much, lol.

I seen that car somewhere around my Street. It's a nice classic car that I old guy in my street owns, he says he's going to sell it. The colour of the car I seen is black, nice shiny rims and runs really smooth. Somewhat their pretty rare around where I live, I never see old models like these before except that.

Woops, it's more like 150K. For 3K, havn't called or anything yet, and that's the only pic. :/

@Jace: Was saying ew at the auto part, haha. Not leather, I WANT leather. But no, paint is too expensive and I'll be in a school parking lot anyway, so I wouldn't paint anything I had unless it needed really bad.

Also at 150k, don't expect the A/C to be working at it's full potential. If I were to get a car with 150k miles, I'd look into getting a different type of refrigerant for the A/C. They have refrigerants that run at lower pressure, which is better for older systems.

Someone spends the $$$ for a BMW, they tend to keep up the maintenance.

Check the fluid - is it full? Smell okay (not burnt)? Look okay (nice dark red color, no metal flakes)? Properly maintained,

there's no reason you shouldn't expect 200k out of that car. Take care of it, a lot more.

A quick search shown no recalls on BMW, Check w/ local dealer to be sure.

Like I said, they tend to keep 'em up.

As for the price, yeah that is a little steep for an older car, but it's a BMW.

I found you another link that might help you make up your mind -

http://www.bmw4life.com/buyingE34.htm

Fro myself, if I had the $$$ I wouldn't turn my nose up at it as long as it's in good shape (not wrecked/rusted, runs good,etc),

but that's me.