BMW E34

Sherman

Pontiac = Chevy.

The FWD Pontiacs mostly use Buick V-6s

Lost respect for them when they quit using their own engines. The Pontiac 400 was The best engine GM ever build.

Biggest bone head move since Ford quit building the 351/400 Claeveland.

Too bad you don't work on 'em, you could probably find a sweet '70s Trans-Am to restore behind some barn in your neck of

the woods.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Chrysler Sebrings were built by Mitsubishi, if that make any difference.

You could look for a 2-door Volare (late '70s). They're fairly cheap, easy to fix & don't look bad. If they need front end work

you could run into some costs but the engines (especially the slant 6) run forever. Obviously, rust is an issue.

Gotta go (My kid's here), back later.

Righty - Don't blame you on that one. They forgot how to build a decent car when they started building mini-vans.

I hate mini-vans.

Late '80s...

T-bird/Cougar

Lincoln Mk VII (watch for probs w/ air ride, can retrofit T-bird sports suspension under $500). These things MOVE w/ 5.0.

Nissan 300 Z

Nissan 240 (Silvia)

Honda Prelude

Toyota Supra

Mazda RX-7

I didn't bother w/ the Camaro/Firebird as you already have access to one (as I recall).

I actually thought people in America love pick-ups.. How come you don't want that?

Uh.. yeah. You can't really race with them or anything, but they're still pretty nice.

You could also just buy a second hand Daihatsu for just 100 USD I think. But those cars are rubbish.

I actually thought people in America love pick-ups.. How come you don't want that?

Uh.. yeah. You can't really race with them or anything, but they're still pretty nice.

I want the truck :P and they can be pretty fast, especially the diesel ones. I know the ford and dodge diesels have like 650 ftlb of torque from the factory at like `1500 rpm. I'm fairly certain you can get the fords with a 4.30 rear end. IF you could get traction to the ground with that (remember trucks don't have weight on the back) it'd be real quick to 60