climbing light polls

Yeah, it seems as if you can climb pretty much everything...in the second trailer, you see him hanging off a helicopter as well as hanging onto the back of the truck as the truck weaves furiously trying to shake him loose.

Yeah, it seems as if you can climb pretty much everything...in the second trailer, you see him hanging off a helicopter as well as hanging onto the back of the truck as the truck weaves furiously trying to shake him loose.

i don't know, that's not confirmed and we aren't sure we could do that all the time, i mean maybe it's just a mission, like when sweet hang onto the ladder of a firetruck in SA "end of the line"

anyway, this kindav sounds stupid, but what's a light poll?? i never know what it is :(

i don't know, that's not confirmed and we aren't sure we could do that all the time, i mean maybe it's just a mission, like when sweet hang onto the ladder of a firetruck in SA "end of the line"

anyway, this kindav sounds stupid, but what's a light poll?? i never know what it is :(

You know those things on the street, theyre giant poles that have an arm that stretches over the street and at night the light bulb turns on.