Am i such a hooligan?

Although I laugh with you guys at times, there are moments that I get pwnd by my parents and my superiors. It's just that I have problems within myself, about being so much of a crazy person, to the point that I hurt other people's feelings sometimes, even if I don't want to. Sometimes I seem to get a stroke of bad luck such as when I couldn't finish the lecture, when my brother yells at me, etc. It's just that I tried to help myself, but I end up being such a "catdog", or a hooligan at home.

From what I've seen, your sense of humor is just really active. I think that's a good thing.

The fact that you're asking in the first place says at heart you're a decent person.

You make mistakes, you learn from them, you move on. Your parents think in ways you don't yet understand, but they

care about you. When you have kids, you'll understand this better. Huck's brother needs to get over himself, especially

if he's not your guardian.

Most of you guys are at the point in life where you start to assert yourself. Your parents see this as rebellion & it's conflict.

Look at it from their side for a minute. And don't be afraid to ask their advice, they might surprise you.

I used to think my dad was a tool. Then I heard about him & my uncle knocking over out houses for Halloween when they

were kids.

No, I don't think you're such a "hooligan". God, that word's older than I AM!

My brother sometimes has a point at scolding me, but it sometimes comes to the point that he seemed to be overzealous or something, like when I was chatting with my cousin about a Youtube video, and when my brother overheard my conversation, he sternly told me that I was downloading a whole album! No, I'm not into warez or something, my brother is just like that somethimes...