How long have you been here?

Scott.

I've been here since 31st December '06, I joined the last day of 2006, I've been searching some GTA I news ( tought that R* would release something the last day of 2006 :lol: ), also after I've read few pages of the Wishlist, I joined to share my ideas ...

I joined 21st June last year, so I've been here for about 13 months. I haven't posted as many replies as I'd originally planned to, mainly because I'm not very active in the GTA sub-forums. I prefer the gaming, sports, entertainment forums as well as the news and announcements. This is definitely not the most active forum I'm on, I have a few others that I've been a member on for a longer time than here, but I get almost all my GTA news here, that's why I keep coming back. That, and the humour here. :)

Yes Spaz, mid 2003 when I first started a forum for TGTAP.

PROTIP: Look under people's avatars and see their Joined date.

Yeah, I joined shortly before you had IPB.

And those join dates are only valid for newer members. Anyone who joined before like, '04, don't have original dates anymore. The 15th of Feb, 04 to be exact.

Yes Spaz, mid 2003 when I first started a forum for TGTAP.

PROTIP: Look under people's avatars and see their Joined date.

That's what I did and I was wrong!

As a matter of fact, I remember you had a different board set up, the site went down and we were on a temp forum for a while I think ... or something like that.

Must have been 03 for me.

How long have you been at TGP?

I've been here since 2004 :D 3 years of GTA madness on this forum.

Are you sure? I don't remember you being here in '04.

I've been here since like, August '03, yes Chris? Or was it '02? I Want to say it was '03.

Anyways, yeah, I've been here longer than most of you. :bleh:

Remember woozie2 Spaz :P

Oops. my bad. I joined March 2005 with the account woozie2.