Sex at a young age

7.62mm

Now, I didn't know if this should go in the warzone or not. If not can a mod move it? :( Sorry If this is in the wrong place, but I thought about this today...

I have a gf.. We love eachother so freakin much. We been dating for like a month. Now.. THis kid today.. Knows I am a virgin. So all of a sudden.. He says dude do you think I am a virgin? I said buddy I really dont know. He goes Im not. I had sex last night. I said aw well good for you.. It doesnt end there. He keeps rubbing it in my face. The thing was though. They didn't even care for eachother. They just had sex for the hell of it. Does that piss you off? Or have you done it? Like the way I see it.. I just want to wait for someone who is very very special to me. I guess everyone is different though.. What's your view on that?

You know I say keeping your virginity in High School is alot more challenging then losing it.

A few nights ago I came close with my gf, thing is, I love her very much :) So freakin much, and this kid.. Just did it probably to feel good. It just irritates me a little. Now! Maybe I am wrong! Who knows.

Basically do you think its better to wait? Or do you think People like this kid is ok.

I'm not saying he's a bad kid. I just... When I am 16, and I am talking to a 12 year old who is rubbing it in my face, is that something to think badly about? :unsure:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12? I'd slap his face and tell him to fuck off. Really, those small kids who have sex just for the sake have being able to say "been there, done that" pretty much don't have a life. And for you, I don't think 1 month is long enough to already go to that sort of relation. Anyway, back to that kid. Which fucktard wanted to have sex with him anyway?

I personally don't think this should go in the warzone, although maybe it should because we're gonna get so many different viewpoints.

For one, this kid was probably lying. The fact he was so full of himself he felt cool asking "do you think I'm a virgin", obviously so he can then shock (presumably) by saying no he isn't - as any respectable person would normally correctly assume a 12 year old is a virgin.

Also at the age of 12 kids start to want to (or think) they are older than they actually are, so boasting about something like that is gonna make the kid feel pretty cool amongst his peers I guess. I can't really remember, it's been nearly 7 years since I was that age. Things have changed since then. But yeah he is just being a little prick probably.

Anyway, if both kids want to have sex just for the hell of it then yeah sure, nothing wrong with it, but it's not 'special' like it is when it's with someone you love.

I remember my friend telling me when he was 9 that he had been to a child prostitute, pretty funny to think of it.

I'd want my first time to be special, but I though 5% has sex before they have turned 14 (not including 14 obviously), so there is a really small chance that he was one of those ass holes who was so desperate to look mature that he did that.

That kid was probably bullshi**ing, you should have just grabbed his collar and put him against the wall and he would've shut up, the fact that he is 12 tells you a lot, he is just entering puberty so is probably excited (is that the right word) about sex and all that stuff.

You shouldn't take this guys comments serious however there are some people (older ones) that do have them 'one night stands', not saying it is wrong or anything but some people prefer that whereas some people just wanna 'look for that special someone'

Anyway those are my views

12? I'd slap his face and tell him to fuck off. Really, those small kids who have sex just for the sake have being able to say "been there, done that" pretty much don't have a life. And for you, I don't think 1 month is long enough to already go to that sort of relation. Anyway, back to that kid. Which fucktard wanted to have sex with him anyway?

............ >.>......................... <.<........... Oookay, I won't mention anything about the beginning of my current relationship.......

And yeah, that kid is a douche.

Yea buddy, I am going to still wait. I am just not like that. I think before I do something. You guys are probably right. He was probably bluffing. He has all of that drama stuff.. You know what I mean? Like his name on MSN changes everyday, and its like. "Why couldn't our love last forever." This one caught my attention.... "Show me yours and I will show you myne" He also had a name one time that said, I Cyber for free. I think thats pretty sick.. >.<

Now, I didn't know if this should go in the warzone or not. If not can a mod move it? :( Sorry If this is in the wrong place, but I thought about this today...

I have a gf.. We love eachother so freakin much. We been dating for like a month. Now.. THis kid today.. Knows I am a virgin. So all of a sudden.. He says dude do you think I am a virgin? I said buddy I really dont know. He goes Im not. I had sex last night. I said aw well good for you.. It doesnt end there. He keeps rubbing it in my face. The thing was though. They didn't even care for eachother. They just had sex for the hell of it. Does that piss you off? Or have you done it? Like the way I see it.. I just want to wait for someone who is very very special to me. I guess everyone is different though.. What's your view on that?

You know I say keeping your virginity in High School is alot more challenging then losing it.

A few nights ago I came close with my gf, thing is, I love her very much :) So freakin much, and this kid.. Just did it probably to feel good. It just irritates me a little. Now! Maybe I am wrong! Who knows.

Basically do you think its better to wait? Or do you think People like this kid is ok.

I'm not saying he's a bad kid. I just... When I am 16, and I am talking to a 12 year old who is rubbing it in my face, is that something to think badly about? :unsure:

i look at sex the same way as u i want to wait till i find that speacil person and i have but we have been goin out for about 10 months now we r planing on doing it but we arnt allowed to see eachother so it makes it hard for us to even talk for the past 2 months but anyways i dont think that 1 month is long enof this is how i look at it people say all the time that sex is not as good as people make it out to be well most of the people who say that have sex jus to see wat it is like but if u have sex with some1 u really love like u and ur g/f or me and my g/f than it would change the whole experence now me and my girl are both virgins so it is a big step 4 both of us an it will proly bring us even closer than we r now is ur g/f a virgin 2?? jus dont let the kid bother u about it and if it does bother u well i would jus tell him how i fell about it and if he dnt stop bothering u THAN kick his ass that is wat i would do

Dude, uh. Could you try retyping that with grammar? Atleast a little punctuation. I couldn't read it, at all.

I did get this, though.

if it does bother u well i would jus tell him how i fell about it and if he dnt stop bothering u THAN kick his ass that is wat i would do

You would kick a 12 year olds ass? Wow. Reaaal smooth. I mean yeah, I'd probably hit him in the face once.. not to the point where it'd be an ass kicking or break anything, though.

Ummm, first of all, hes lying. And if he keeps "rubbing it in your face", then just go tell his mother. Say hes been going around saying hes "had sex", and that your "worried about his future" if he "continues to do this". He would get in trouble for lying about such a thing, and if he really has had sex, he would get into even more trouble with his parents.

Problem solved.

Young people can be so immature.

If he keeps being a douchebag and throwing it in your face, tell him "that's nice but me, I'm waiting until I find the right girl that I know is the one I really want to lose it too. Enjoy your one night stands and future AIDS virus" and walk away.

The "I am in high school and it's SO hard to keep my virginity!!!" thing is SO stupid. NO is such an easy word to say and peer pressure as an excuse fails. You don't need to do anything to fit in. If you don't get with a group of people, who gives a shit? Find another group of people to hang out with and who gives a damn what they think of you.

Back when I was in high school, my friend had a few "partners" (I'm sorry but going out with guys for a matter of days does not classify them as boyfriends) hit on me and want to do it and I looked them in the eye and said "get your fucking hand off my leg before I break it into pieces" and they got the message. I didn't lose mine until I was 20 to the guy I have been with for the past 5 years.

Good things come to those who wait. Screwing someone after a month, UGH. I didn't do it until a year later. Is it hard? No, it isn't. I am one who does not like to make mistakes in life. I wanted to be sure he was the one because you only lose it once and you don't want to lose it to some asshole. I waited and now it's 5 years and we're still together. It happens, people just don't have patience and that makes them idiots.

By the way, you can't love someone "so freakin' much" that you've only been with for a month. You just think you do because it's a new relationship. Come back in 6 months to year and, if you are still with her, you'e love will be nothing like it was in the beginning.

Edited by YellowJacket