Sex at a young age

7.62mm

As somebody who has actually had sex multiple times, let me just say that it really doesn't matter about losing your virginity as soon as you can, I lost mine at 19 and trust me, the most important thing is that you're with someone that makes you happy - I mean what happens if you loose your balls in some accident, or something like that, and same with your gf what if she can't do it? Love is the first priority in a relationship buddy, the really hot girls tend to make the worst long-term partners.

Having sex at 12, or any age under 18 is in my opinion stupid - it would hurt, it hurts girls at 16, so it's going to freaking kill at 12, especially for the guy - of course everyone matures at different ages but the human body isn't designed to do it that young, I'd wait till I'm 18, those that try to do it early to show off are the ones that end up in hospital when they're older cos they were drinking more than everyone else to show off or that wind up dead cos they were driving faster to show off - in short, they and indeed this 12 year old you are talking about is a moron, nothing more - in the real world noone cares when you loose it (just like don't wait TOO long like till you're 30 or it's kind of embarrasing unless you're mega-religous), people that sleep around get STDs anyway which is gross.

That's true, it's nothing to rush about. Yeah, it can be tempting, but ask yourself would you rather share it with someone you love or a slut who'll forget you in a week.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..................MINORS AVERT YOUR EYES NOW................................

one word..."foreskin" - there's a certain age you get to before you can pull it back fully, up until then if you try you'll damage it and it will hurt like hell, the age differs between people of course, i read about it somewhere but it can be up until you're 18 before you can properly.

..................MINORS AVERT YOUR EYES NOW................................

one word..."foreskin" - there's a certain age you get to before you can pull it back fully, up until then if you try you'll damage it and it will hurt like hell, the age differs between people of course, i read about it somewhere but it can be up until you're 18 before you can properly.

^ Puberty Yes/No?

And if that's the case, get a circumsision. (Removal of foreskin) For those who didn't know... ;)

Sex hurts the same for a girl the same it would when she is a bit younger than a bit older ... once a girl gets her first period she is then a baby making machine ... at least according to nature. :huh:

However we are sheltered as children so therefore we are not able to take care of a child when we hit puberty anymore like nature meant it to be. Therefore it is now stupid to have children ... or even sex at a young age.

Sex itself is overrated ... It is not all that wonderful ... it may feel good but it is not the best thing out there. Plus it gets boring fast and is completely pointless unless you are with someone you care about.

So everyone else can enjoy their STDs.

Side note: uncircumcised penises scare me. :ph34r:

i dont see how it can hurt a guy, at any age.

When she's virgin tight, it hurts. You can feel it, trust me.

Sex hurts the same for a girl the same it would when she is a bit younger than a bit older ... once a girl gets her first period she is then a baby making machine ... at least according to nature. :huh:

However we are sheltered as children so therefore we are not able to take care of a child when we hit puberty anymore like nature meant it to be. Therefore it is now stupid to have children ... or even sex at a young age.

Sex itself is overrated ... It is not all that wonderful ... it may feel good but it is not the best thing out there. Plus it gets boring fast and is completely pointless unless you are with someone you care about.

So everyone else can enjoy their STDs.

Side note: uncircumcised penises scare me. :ph34r:

Yeah, sex is going to hurt the first time for a girl, regardless. And again, yes, ability to reproduce = old enough to reproduce according to nature. The only reason why that isn't the way it is today is because of society. We, ourselves, did this.

Sex is definitely over-rated. I assume it's the virgin anticipation of it that gives it that over-rating. It's like the PS3... Sure, it may be powerful, but it's loaded with lies and bothersome shit you don't yet need.

No, that was NOT saying the PS3 is equivalent to sex.

lol! Well I heard that the oral part is confusing because you have to do it a special way.. People say for girls its easy! But when guys have to do it to the girl everybody says you have to do exactly perfect. :o

As long as you don't use teeth((or know the right time and way to use them)), and aren't rough as hell with it, you should be fine regardless of who you're going down on. I would agree, however, that it seems easier to give a guy head than a girl. That's just from observation, but it does seem logical.

Young people can be so immature.

If he keeps being a douchebag and throwing it in your face, tell him "that's nice but me, I'm waiting until I find the right girl that I know is the one I really want to lose it too. Enjoy your one night stands and future AIDS virus" and walk away.

The "I am in high school and it's SO hard to keep my virginity!!!" thing is SO stupid. NO is such an easy word to say and peer pressure as an excuse fails. You don't need to do anything to fit in. If you don't get with a group of people, who gives a shit? Find another group of people to hang out with and who gives a damn what they think of you.

Back when I was in high school, my friend had a few "partners" (I'm sorry but going out with guys for a matter of days does not classify them as boyfriends) hit on me and want to do it and I looked them in the eye and said "get your fucking hand off my leg before I break it into pieces" and they got the message. I didn't lose mine until I was 20 to the guy I have been with for the past 5 years.

Good things come to those who wait. Screwing someone after a month, UGH. I didn't do it until a year later. Is it hard? No, it isn't. I am one who does not like to make mistakes in life. I wanted to be sure he was the one because you only lose it once and you don't want to lose it to some asshole. I waited and now it's 5 years and we're still together. It happens, people just don't have patience and that makes them idiots.

By the way, you can't love someone "so freakin' much" that you've only been with for a month. You just think you do because it's a new relationship. Come back in 6 months to year and, if you are still with her, you'e love will be nothing like it was in the beginning.

You are the best, that is exactly what I say but nooooo Im just seen as frigid or sad.

I dont overlly see the facsination with sex and I hate the people who are so slaggy and go on about how much sex they get and they are therefore better.

Bear, trust me, people like you (and me obviously :D) are the ones that will grow up to be successfull and rich, the people who act like animals or as we call them in England "chavs" will grow up doing nothing better than standard crappy jobs in the same council houses living hateful lives.

Being good and logical from a young age is the key to a successful life, every kid is stuck having to hang around dipshits until they're old enough to go to uni and get a real job - those getting pregnant now will be stuck for the rest of their days (unless they have some massive realisation and change the way they live, which most don't).

Edited by Alistair

A wise man said that sex becomes more enjoyable when its between two people that are in love, that the only reason people feel sex is dull because they have sex casually all the time.(issac hayes)

At the early teen age over 98.7 percent of boys masturbate regularly, & 1.2 percent are likely to lie about it. In the years before a man reaches their sexual peak they tend to want to "do it"(though guys

always would like to do it) with someone they feel more comfortable with. Eddie Murphy said that the more you sexually starve yourself the better the sex is. The key is to find Ms Right and when passion comes home that your feelings are natural and loving towards each other. So next time you see your friend tell him that he fucked up his first time haha.

ps the guy above me is totally right. spot on ol' chap. :thumbsup:

Edited by *Fiber-Optics

• 2 weeks later...
You are the best, that is exactly what I say but nooooo Im just seen as frigid or sad.

I dont overlly see the facsination with sex and I hate the people who are so slaggy and go on about how much sex they get and they are therefore better.

A woman (she's terribly ugly, by the way....basically, just picture a fat, 48 year old, thin lipped lesbian looking woman who looks like she lives in a trailer...only she somehow landed a guy who probably just uses her for a roof over his head and either has a beautiful girl on the side or is always drunk because no sober guy would even think of touching her sober...) at my work always talks about sex so we know she hadly gets it. No one who actually gets it talks about it every two seconds.

Yeah, people who go on and on about having sex piss me off. For example, my older brother who I wish would die in a firey car wreck. He rides my ass for still being a virgin and rambles on like sex is the whole world. He attacks my lifestyle because I'm not looking for some hot chick to fuck.

yeah, luckily, my brother isnt like that. we only talk about sex in the "mature" way.

like: "me and emma tried going for 10 times in a day yesterday"

"ive never done that before, did you do it?"

instead of: "dude i have so much sex you couldnt believe it, TEN times in a day i did that pussy"

"stfu noob"

Edited by tilly

A woman (she's terribly ugly, by the way....basically, just picture a fat, 48 year old, thin lipped lesbian looking woman who looks like she lives in a trailer...only she somehow landed a guy who probably just uses her for a roof over his head and either has a beautiful girl on the side or is always drunk because no sober guy would even think of touching her sober...) at my work always talks about sex so we know she hadly gets it. No one who actually gets it talks about it every two seconds.

Yeah thats very true or like the girl in one of my classes. She is like the town bike.

Everyone has ridden on her.