Sex at a young age

7.62mm

So you'd have sex when you're 12?

The fact that he just has sex for fun the first time shows his immaturity. But that's not your prob. Let's assume he actually did have sex, he'll have to live with it the rest of his live that his first time doing it was pretty much meaningless.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ YellowJacket I know what you mean, but people these days (specially where I live at) want to lose their virginity but they choose the right girl, not just any, I will do the same to tell you the truth, if I get another chance I'll go for it, but I will keep a watch on how the girl acts. I had many chances but I have let them all go, I think the next time I get a chance, I might just take it depending on how the girl acts... or the girls she hangs around with.

I first had sex when I was 15 (nearly 16), and it was a really fun experience. It's not something I exactly regret, but it isn't something I would do again in the same way.

The whole AIDS thing is blown out of proportion for young people - neither of us had had sex before == no risk. Oh yeah of course he could have inherited it or if we caught it by accident from someone on the bus (??), but that risk is the same no matter what you do.

It isn't hard to not-have-sex, but I really believe that most young people do need some form of romantic or sexual experience. Obviously with me being into guys, it was a lot harder for me to have a relationship, so we did it the short-term way.

Sorry guys and gals.. This kinda changes the subject.. Is sex hard? :mellow: Know thats a dumb question :( I am sorry but I have many people say that and other things like that can be complicated and that girls have it alot easier. Is this right?

Edited by 7.62mm

He had sex

with his hand

That's probably it, or he's bullshitting altogether.

It's not woth doing your GF for the sake of it, wait a while and do it whe it's ight, not when other peope tell you to.

And find where that kid lives and piss in his malbox/letterbox, then rub it in his face that he did a scat and he has STis... And all him a loveless bastard.( i dont care if icontadicted myself, thee's a fw options)

Its not hard or complicated at all ... Just stick the penis in the vagina and move in and out a bit ... just follow what you think will feel good for the other person ... 9 out of 10 times you are usually right.

well there is much more than that like with hands and mouth. thats the only challanging part, to make it feel good for the other person.

Its not hard or complicated at all ... Just stick the penis in the vagina and move in and out a bit ... just follow what you think will feel good for the other person ... 9 out of 10 times you are usually right.

well there is much more than that like with hands and mouth. thats the only challanging part, to make it feel good for the other person.

Sex itself is nothing more than penis and vagina... And the rest of it, what you call the "challenging part", isn't challenging. Unless you're nervous. Then you can possibly "screw up".

uh yes... its hard to make it feel good. theres no way to "screw up" really. you could cut them, but thats just because of long fingernails or something. Its different sex with every person, some people like it some way, some people like it another. some hard, soft, fast, slow. and the worst of all is that they usually dont tell you. you have to find out yourself. thats half the hard part. the rest is keeping it feeling good because it is easy to go sloppy. its like leaning to walk. its pretty hard until you learn the concept, once youve learned it, then you need to get the routine down.

It is not hard at all ... If you are both in the mood and not nervous almost anything feels good ... if that is not the case perhaps you shouldn't be having sex right then.

Oral does not have to be perfect ... it is someone licking your most sensitive parts ... it feels good. End of story. Unless of course you don't know when to not use teeth.

• 2 weeks later...
12? I'd slap his face and tell him to fuck off. Really, those small kids who have sex just for the sake have being able to say "been there, done that" pretty much don't have a life. And for you, I don't think 1 month is long enough to already go to that sort of relation. Anyway, back to that kid. Which fucktard wanted to have sex with him anyway?

I x2 that. There is a Grade 1 at my school and she did it with another grade 1. Its sick i know.

Edited by InvincibleDonkey

As somebody who has actually had sex multiple times, let me just say that it really doesn't matter about losing your virginity as soon as you can, I lost mine at 19 and trust me, the most important thing is that you're with someone that makes you happy - I mean what happens if you loose your balls in some accident, or something like that, and same with your gf what if she can't do it? Love is the first priority in a relationship buddy, the really hot girls tend to make the worst long-term partners.

Having sex at 12, or any age under 18 is in my opinion stupid - it would hurt, it hurts girls at 16, so it's going to freaking kill at 12, especially for the guy - of course everyone matures at different ages but the human body isn't designed to do it that young, I'd wait till I'm 18, those that try to do it early to show off are the ones that end up in hospital when they're older cos they were drinking more than everyone else to show off or that wind up dead cos they were driving faster to show off - in short, they and indeed this 12 year old you are talking about is a moron, nothing more - in the real world noone cares when you loose it (just like don't wait TOO long like till you're 30 or it's kind of embarrasing unless you're mega-religous), people that sleep around get STDs anyway which is gross.

Edited by Sky