Rap/ Hip-hop

7.62mm

What are you guys and gals planning on doing when you get older? If you already have a job.. What is it? :D

This is my gig..

Music is very strong to me. I want to do something with music videos. Be in them. Basically I want to be a rapper. If that doesn't work out for me, I want to Be a cop. Work up from there.. Be a Sniper on the S.W.A.T team :D How bout you guys?

We all want to be rock stars 7.2mm, you really have to realize that it's not going to happen eventually. (Unless your like in a group and are really good or something, then I'd encourage you.)

As of now, I've got absolutely no clue. I've been told millions of times that I'm incredible with Photoshop, and am very good at image editing. (Marketing maybe?) But, I to, love music. I suck though, so I have no plans of getting big. (I also love video games, maybe I'll look into that...) Right now, the coolest, and possibly realistic thing would be being a radio DJ for the local radio station. (If I would have to move, I'd be willing to.) I just love music, plus free tickets to all the gig's and people knowing you around the state would just be amazing.

Eh, whatever. I'm still in high school, don't need to know what I'm doing just quite yet. ;)

Edit: Maybe I'll open up a bakery...

Edited by MishoM

What are you guys and gals planning on doing when you get older? If you already have a job.. What is it? :D

This is my gig..

Music is very strong to me. I want to do something with music videos. Be in them. Basically I want to be a rapper. If that doesn't work out for me, I want to Be a cop. Work up from there.. Be a Sniper on the S.W.A.T team :D How bout you guys?

I'm in with you, although I'm like OG Loc when it comes to rapping and stuff... Ah never mind, at least I'm making fun of music, right?

Well im studying economics at university, so I guess my job will be something connected to it, but I really would like to be a web designer..or a cop B) but being a cop here and being a cop in US isnt the same you know. If I was living in US I would probably go for an FBI agent.

We all want to be rock stars 7.2mm

No I don't. I'd hate all the publicity and stuff.

Haven't really gave it some thought but maybe an accountant or something to do with business

I don't know all that much about it, but accountant has always seemed like a pretty boring job to me. It's always the same and stuff and doesn't really pose challenges.

I'd want something that has got to do with physics. Not really sure what exactly though. Some job that isn't constantly the same and poses a challenge. Some thing where you have to work on a project, finish it, and then the next one.

Maybe for something like Northrop or Lockheed, though the chances of being able to join such company is really slim.

Why do you guys always want these things filled with publicity?

Do none of you guys hate the idea of not having privacy anymore and constantly have the stupid paparazzi harassing and constantly say that you're doing stuff you're not and try to find fault with all little small thing?

You kids & your rap music! :lol:

Seriously though, getting in the business has more to do w/ luck & a lot less w/ talent. Still, good luck.

I never thought I'd wind up being a state contractor working w/ a handicapped kid, but it's not so bad. Set my own hours,

work ten feet from my computer (that's why I'm here a lot) & get paid to drive around in my 'Stang to do errands.

This is my gig..

The title of the topic is kind of misleading.... <_<

We all want to be rock stars 7.2mm, you really have to realize that it's not going to happen eventually. (Unless your like in a group and are really good or something, then I'd encourage you.)

As of now, I've got absolutely no clue. I've been told millions of times that I'm incredible with Photoshop, and am very good at image editing. (Marketing maybe?) But, I to, love music. I suck though, so I have no plans of getting big. (I also love video games, maybe I'll look into that...) Right now, the coolest, and possibly realistic thing would be being a radio DJ for the local radio station. (If I would have to move, I'd be willing to.) I just love music, plus free tickets to all the gig's and people knowing you around the state would just be amazing.

Eh, whatever. I'm still in high school, don't need to know what I'm doing just quite yet. ;)

If you're good at Photoshop and think marketing would be good for you, and you love music, do things for bands. Marketing and web design and such for bands. Contact local bands and such around your area. Not sure how good you are with photography but if you have a camera offer those services, too.

I want to be a Photographer, it's always interested me and I'm good at it. Hopefully if I get my Uni place then I can start planning for that future. I originally wanted to be a Footballer, but then everyone I know says that LOL.

I heard it's hard to make a living in photography. I'd assume because of how many photographers there are out there. I think I heard on iStock people were making decent money selling stock photos. That would probably be a pretty good idea. iStock Photos

This is my gig..

The title of the topic is kind of misleading.... <_<

If you're good at Photoshop and think marketing would be good for you, and you love music, do things for bands. Marketing and web design and such for bands. Contact local bands and such around your area. Not sure how good you are with photography but if you have a camera offer those services, too.

I want to be a Photographer, it's always interested me and I'm good at it. Hopefully if I get my Uni place then I can start planning for that future. I originally wanted to be a Footballer, but then everyone I know says that LOL.

I heard it's hard to make a living in photography. I'd assume because of how many photographers there are out there. I think I heard on iStock people were making decent money selling stock photos. That would probably be a pretty good idea. iStock Photos

Good idea! I was actually making logo's and such for this one local band, maybe I can make them a website and such. (Of course this would just be something to do in my spare time, I couldn't make a living doing it for local bands.) Who knows though, it'd be awesome designing album art and logo's for big-time bands, plus you'd get to meet these famous people.

Edited by MishoM