steeling cars

And mabye the police will be after you if a car alarm goes off when you steal a parked car or something.

Yeah, I know that was in GTA III and Vice City. Not sure about San Andreas but it was a little weird car alarms were taken out of LCS and VCS so I'm sure that'll come back.

If the cops recognize a stolen car the game will be quite boring when free roaming since you will always be cahsed by the cops

Definitely but maybe Rockstar would like to make the game harder even if it takes away some free roam.

but maybe if you take it to a paynspray

and fix it up the cops wont reckonize if it is stolen or not

i mean cmon

there has to be a way around it

It has been confirmed that the Pay'n'Spray is gone ... It will be more difficult to steel cars, now every crime you commit will give you a wanted level because there are eye-witnesses ... I also heard that there will be 4 different animations for stealing cars ...

And mabye the police will be after you if a car alarm goes off when you steal a parked car or something.

Yeah, I know that was in GTA III and Vice City. Not sure about San Andreas but it was a little weird car alarms were taken out of LCS and VCS so I'm sure that'll come back.

If the cops recognize a stolen car the game will be quite boring when free roaming since you will always be cahsed by the cops

Definitely but maybe Rockstar would like to make the game harder even if it takes away some free roam.

I think they were only taken out of LCS and VCS becasue the PSP couldn't handle it, I think. If it takes away free roam it wont be GTA anyomre and I think R* do know this

we can still fix the window even though p&s is gone right? i mean there has to be a way to avoid that situation, maybe the cop will pull you over and ask you for a license and registration, and we have choices,

a. step on it and get the hell out of there,

b. get a ticket,

c. resisting arrest or

d. bribe that cop so he'll cooperate with us and had his friends backed up

or maybe you have to buy a car if you don't want to mess with the cops, and that car will be stored in the garage

is that possible? ^_^

Maybe we could have cars that we can buy - if they get really damaged we can have them repaired and they'll like spawn at safehouses or something, but if someone bazookas it then you've gotta buy another, or like you can right your car off and have to buy another.

Edited by Alistair

well if that is in the game

then what would happen if the car was left in the middle of the city

i wonnda if it would stay there or if it would respawn

that's a question you have to ask for yourself

"what happens if i left my car in the middle of the streets in LC?"

if they are realistic, your car is towed and impounded, or maybe even got stolen -_-

that's how bad LC streets are. anyway, shouldn't there be a place to fix the window, i mean if the cops pull you over, the worst thing they could do is to write you a ticket(this will only be happen if the game is so realistic) because they don't have any evidence to turn you in, maybe you'll just get locked up for a day

Edited by ArtSweet

I doubt they'd get too detailed, R*'s already getting enough heat being accused of making a "murder simulator".

The last thing they need is being accused of teaching kids how to steal cars.

http://digg.com/gaming_news/8-Year-Old_Car...and_Theft_Auto_

Well R* can't be blamed for kids learning how to steal cars because kids aren't suppose to play this game

The only people that would get in trouble would either be the parents stupid ass for letting a minor play it...

Or the game store they bought it from for letting the kid buy it

Its a rated M game.. For 17 and up... 16 and below shouldn't play it if they are stupid enough to copy what they see on a game

i think on the startup they should have a vid saying its just a game

edit: like nfs

Does anyone know if the cops wil be more realistic compared to previous gta? Will they warn you, give you a ticket, search you, handcuff you, or will they shoot you right away once you get 1 star like in previous gta's?