Sign in to follow this  
shaunw

steeling cars

Yeah, it would be better if Niko Bellic appears in an opening FMV with an advisory warning gamers to be good citizens in real life. And the "8-year old GTA kid" incident would be the equivalent of giving a youngster a real gun - that's why there are ESRB ratings, right? It is likely to be some fabricated or exaggerated incident; it's sad to know that some people are biased when it comes to gaming... :pissedred:

Clarification -

I think it's totally bogus to blame R* for the 8-year-old car thief. Where were this kid's parents?

My point was that they already have enough problems w/out being accused of showing how to steal a car.

And back to topic.

^ lol

If they are going to make it realistic, all parked cars would have to be locked :mellow:

yeah and we had to lockpick them

Don't you? Everyone i know does.

We always lock our car doors, i mean there is always a chance someone will break in.

bust cars open

post proper posts

Maybe you could be using lighter fluid and a hammer to freeze and smash the lock open, or half a tennis ball for the ones that have the ol 'NON, remote thingy'

(they both work kids, so no need to try to make sure)

I think it'd be good if Niko had to break into a car, either in a secluded place, or stealthy and quiet manne to decrese the wanted level he attains.

bust cars open

Uh, no. If you mean pry a door open, then that's just an easier way for cops to bust you since they won't have a door to open.

maybe if we see someone get out of the car and kill him he will drop some key or something like that

Hmmm surely a broken window would just look like a rolled down one??? If it's gonna be more realistic a busted window could easily be hidden