TOXICITY

TOXIC

Hi everybody, This here is my first vid : TOXICITY.

NO HANDLING CHANGES OR CHEATS...

the NRG500 stuff is a bit simple/ some of u may find it boring but the Hydra stunts are worth a watch... the quality of the vid due to rendering made it useless,so I'm giving u the download link itself.

PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENTS IN THE TOPIC

comment on any thing :

skin, outfit, stunts, editing, music, or anything else u like.....

Thnx

Edited by TOXIC

men i told ya'all the u tube quality in my vid's case sucks and i already tried that, i'm trying for filefront, u'll be able to watch it by tomorrow / maybe today itself....

if anyone has divx player try that coz u kno its .avi{no comments if this is already tried by you DDX}

AND ITS 89 MB IN AVI FORM AND HAS NO CONCERN WHETHER ITS MY FIRST OR LAST, MAN I PROMISE ITS NOT BAD ENUF

THNX

Render it in Vegas and do it as WMV file.The size will become preferably small then.

here's the "preferably small size" man, in the already .wmv file : 179MB <_<

OK enuf said i've given the yoou tube link in the firstmost post but here's a request for ME and all of youR's temper's benefit : when you cllick on the utube link and it opens, CHOOSE THE SMALL SCREEN OPTION BELOW THE "VIDEO" SPACE NEAR "VOLUME CONTROL." THIS WILL HELP U AVOID THE BLURS THAT U2B'S RENDERING HAS CAUSED.

AND READ THE FIRST POST PLZ, FOR LINK AND FURTHER THINGS U ALL GOTTA DO FOR ME

THANX 2 all 4 concern :P

editing 8/10

stunts 4/10 - None of the bike or car stunts were truly stunts.What's the point of p2b if you don't land

something or grind something after it?!Hydra stunts were above average for a first video.

music 10/10 - I don't like this kind of music but it fit your video good....

Edited by DareDevilX

Stunts 4/10

Music 5/10

Editing 7/10

Few hydra stunts were good, if I take in consideration that its your first stunt movie then it would be

stunts 8/10

Music 6/10

Editing 8/10

But the music was really bad IMO, not appropriate at all. If I should describe this vid in one word it would be ''boring''. But dont worry my first vid sucked ass even more. I know you have put a lot of work in it, im just being honest with you. As I said watch some collab movies from XSA, GLS etc. to get the idea of a good stunting vid.

Damn kiddo I'd give you a medal for poor bike stunts if this weren't me with my first vid, Adrenaline (don't blame me if the link's not working, damn laggy GTA-downloads). Editing was ok, it's obvious it was a good try. Music was also sweet. Hydra stunts didn't impress me tho, try this for inspiration (yeah, I'm egoistic when it comes to Airborn).

Looking forward to doing a collab with you :D