IV Demos

that could just be a lie you know, I dont think it has never been confirmed and even if it has Chris would have has it on the main news page.

ps3 player - What changed your mind. If you don't recognize the quote, it was something said after I posted that X-box live

mentioned an up coming demo.

Well a demo has already ben give out to magazines and maybe it could come to us but It is still a doubt

They'll probably release a demo AFTER the game is released. Maybe like two weeks or so after, so that people can know what they're missing if they don't own the game. (You know, they'll release it after they've gotten their initial sales. It's actually quite common, and they'd do it with big titles like this.)

yeah, why should there be a demo for? it'll spoil the real game, that's why i never bought demo even though i'm so curious at the game <_<

demo sucks, it makes us more curious. i'd rather have R* delay the game for a year than to buy a demo before the game is released

hey my reply was going to be just the same,you saved me some time, thanks man.

as for the demos, they ruin everithing man, get this: you have been making a huuuuuuge wait for the gaME you play the demo and the surporise is off.....

NO DEMO, just like in the other games