Will GTA:IV include...

Stojko

i think some of the stuff will be taken out, but others might be improved, like gym, i'd like to see that again, maybe this time we can do push ups and pull ups like in the warriors :lol:

i'd like to see respect to comeback too, but maybe this time it'll be involved with our associates, the more our respect is, there will be more partners and richer associates we can get

To those that think they heard something about food and gym being taken out - that was a made-up report by a turkish XBOX360 magazine that doesn't exist - rockstar have said nothing on food and gym, but looking at the screens, at least food will still be in it, hopefully the gym as well! :D

Edited by Alistair

i don't see what's annoying. In SA, I eat when I load a savegame before I do anything else. Take the big salad an' I'm all set for 2 or 3 GTA days. ;)

I get what you're trying to say but not everyone does that... plus, I heard that in San Andreas that saving counts as eating.

Edited by Rashon125

Correct me if im wrong but i believe that i read somewhere that working out and stuff wouldnt be in there because of the perfection that they have created in making Niko look eastern european. I think it was on yahoo, there was an interview with Houser. I maybe just getting this totally wrong but im sure i did read it.

About the whole eating in San Andreas thing, it never says CJ is hungry on my screen. Maybe it's because I save every half hour or so? I don't know what it is :(.

Yeah, if you save very often, that's why CJ isn't hungry. If you go a few to several days without eating in the game or saving, he gets hungry.

The game is already going to be realistic enough... Personally, I don't care for realism, it's a game for crying out loud... They are taking stuff too far as it is... Especially with the crime on the streets... I don't want a damn star every time I steal a vehicle, I don't want to be chased by a cop every time I run a red light, and I sure as hell don't want to be limited on the number of weapons I have on my person... I play GTA to do stuff I can't do in real life without getting in trouble... Now I have to play a GTA where all I do is get into trouble and everything is too realistic :(

Edit:

And about the cars... I don't want to have to WAIT an extra 10 seconds to watch Niko hotwire a car

Edited by Wolfman

The game is already going to be realistic enough... Personally, I don't care for realism, it's a game for crying out loud... They are taking stuff too far as it is... Especially with the crime on the streets... I don't want a damn star every time I steal a vehicle, I don't want to be chased by a cop every time I run a red light, and I sure as hell don't want to be limited on the number of weapons I have on my person... I play GTA to do stuff I can't do in real life without getting in trouble... Now I have to play a GTA where all I do is get into trouble and everything is too realistic :(

Edit:

And about the cars... I don't want to have to WAIT an extra 10 seconds to watch Niko hotwire a car

this new gta is next gen, I trust rockstar, I know they are going to make an excelent game, realistic or not its going to great, like i said this is next gen so it has to be more realistic, but i too think we shoud be able to do some crazy stuff( not realistic), you know that gta has to change

yeah they need to draw the line somewhere

i mean its good having a realistic city, buildings and graphics

but getting a wanted everytime, having to break into cars and not being able to just steal one like in other gtas

thats what i like about gta you can just hop in the first car you see and drive off

and weapons i like being able to hold all those weapons

anyways i havent played it yet so it could make the just awsome

just the point of games are to do unrealistic stuff