3rd GTA IV trailer

think they will make so that if you arent using your weaps the armunition and stuff wont show but when you then use a weap it shows

the same for health and armor if you get hurt the bar will apear for sometime (like 30-60 sec.) it will then disapear when nothing happens

i dont know how the will show the map though

hopefuly there will be a hud in some way but if there isnt well then rockstar must be on crack or something

think they will make so that if you arent using your weaps the armunition and stuff wont show but when you then use a weap it shows

the same for health and armor if you get hurt the bar will apear for sometime (like 30-60 sec.) it will then disapear when nothing happens

i dont know how the will show the map though

hopefuly there will be a hud in some way but if there isnt well then rockstar must be on crack or something

nah, i wasn't too concerned about the map hud, after all you could see map from the start menu

so what is this, is this means that GTA IV will be totally different? different good or different bad? i guess there's only one way to find out, play it

i think the 3rd trailer should really concentrate on revealing the features, i mean that's the only way to get more people to buy 'em, if it just mission cutscenes, everybody knows that it'll make us who don't know became uninterested.

R* are geniuses, they must know that

if the hud is gone, there must be another way to know our current status, i hope it's not like the getaway where you get blood all over and breathing heavily as you losing health, and then you must cover to heal it, that's too hard to realize when you are in the middle of a gunfight :(

BTW There is a partial HUD, the map is definately shown, actually confirmed as many magazines state that to evade cops, you must dipset from the homeslice (basically, run away from the circular area that the Police last saw you on your radar.