GTA 4 exclusive episodic content packs and online for pc ?

I was thinking that the pc version might have a expansion pack later on in 2008 with all the content from the exclusive episodic content that are going to be on the 360.

I could see this happening because they could make lots of money if they make the game require vista to run it and if they realese them in two parts for the pc say 20 quid each.

If they did this it would not make microsoft look so stupid for paying 50 million for the extra content.

And lets face it they would do anything to get people to upgrade to vista !

Edit :

"GTA IV will feature a multiplayer mode on Xbox LIVE that will match the drama and intensity of Niko’s solo mission." Microsoft's Peter Moore

This means that if GTA 4 is a vista only game , The pc owners will also get online play !

Like they did with Halo 2 !

Edited by EdwardTheGreat

Guys, you need to understand the only reason why it would be restricted to Vista would be because it needs DirectX 10. Windows XP goes up to DirectX 9 and thats it, for all of the people with DirectX 9 video cards (including myself) would need to upgrade to play GTA IV. In my opinion, GTA IV will be DirectX 10 only, and it will be the standard by the time it comes out (if it even does, I highly think it will though). Sure, Microsoft is making money, but ATi and nVidia are as well, maybe even more then Microsoft (well, not really), anyway, that's all I wanted to say :).

Guys, you need to understand the only reason why it would be restricted to Vista would be because it needs DirectX 10. Windows XP goes up to DirectX 9 and thats it, for all of the people with DirectX 9 video cards (including myself) would need to upgrade to play GTA IV. In my opinion, GTA IV will be DirectX 10 only, and it will be the standard by the time it comes out (if it even does, I highly think it will though). Sure, Microsoft is making money, but ATi and nVidia are as well, maybe even more then Microsoft (well, not really), anyway, that's all I wanted to say :).

Wasent there someone working on making DX10 to run on XP ?

Lets hope it can be done.

PS3 exclusive contents as wll, hehe another blow for Microblows :)

^ What? Jealous that Microsoft can actually come up with the money to get exclusive content for GTA 4? You don't see Sony doing much of anything to save itself. What, the fact that Sony said they were working with Rockstar on different initiatives? Did that get your hopes up? That's probably just Sony begging Rockstar not to make GTA 4 Xbox 360-exclusive or having it ported to the Wii.

Oh, and GTA 4 better be ported to the PC. I like to look at mods.

Edited by WnN2