Roswell Crash: Startling New Evidence

On the American Sci-Fi TV Channel there is a special about the supposed alien space craft that crashed in 1947 and they supposedly found evidence that there was in fact an extra terrestrial space craft that crash landed in Roswell New Mexico. It's on right now, so for those of you that live in the USA and have the Sci-Fi channel...watch it now!!!

July 12th, 11:00PM-??1:00AM?? Eastern Standard Time.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Wasn't the supposed alien space craft just a weather balloon that has just fallen near Roswell? Anyways, I might be wrong about that, I heard many alien space craft stories before...

That's what the government said after it appeared citizens were starting to get worried about there being extra terrestrials that could possibly be here to harm us. After that they made another report saying it was a weather balloon...but how can they mistake a weather balloon for an extra terrestrial space craft? There have been several witnesses that are still alive that have admitted that it wasn't a weather balloon and that it was something they've never seen before and they even described a picture they were shown of three dead alien bodies with two others standing next to the bodies not long after the crash in 1947. On top of this, there is a picture from 1947 of high-ranking military personnel holding a TOP SECRET message, which was the only picture of the message facing towards the camera. This message was recently analyzed and this is what they got from it.

Reconstructed July 8, 1947 Gen. Ramey Roswell Message

Copyright © 2001 by David Rudiak, All Rights Reserved

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARMY CABLE BELL CBL

17:13 CST

A) URGENT

B) HQAAF

C) WASHINGTON

D) 8 JUL 1947

E) VANDENBERG

F) FROM: HQ 8TH AAF

G) SUB: ROSWELL

0) FWAAF ACKNOWLEDGES THAT A "DISK" IS NEXT NEW FIND WEST OF

1) THE CORDON. AT LOCATION WAS A WRECK NEAR OPERATION AT THE

IN ADDITION "POD"

2) "RANCH" AND THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK YOU FORWARDED TO THE

3) ??TEAM AT FORT WORTH, TEX.

4) AVIATORS IN THE "DISC" THEY WILL SHIP FOR A1-8TH ARMYAMHC

5) BY B29-ST OR C47. WRIGHT AF ASSESS AIRFOIL AT ROSWELL. ASSURE

ASSIST FLY-OUT

6) THAT CIC/TEAM SAID THIS MISSTATE MEANING OF STORY AND THINK

7) LATE TODAY NEXT SENT OUT PR OF WEATHER BALLOONS WOULD FARE

8) BETTER IF THEY ADD LAND DEMORAWIN CREWS.

stage

photos

yes

9) RAMEY

austin, Tex

COPY

TOP SECRET

Its all a lie, area 51 covered it up, anyway is there any links where i could watch it?

What's all a lie? Area 51 is where all this stuff ended up after it went to Texas, Ohio and a few other places. Area 51 is a military testing facility that holds new military technology whether that is man made technology or extra terrestrial.

It was just aired on TV last night...there isn't a video any where yet.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Area 52 covered it up meaning they took all the evidence and examined etc.

????

Roswell predates area 51 (not 52!) Do a little research & get back to us.

Not many people left alive who really know, but there was a huge cover-up.

Is the program a new one or the one hosted by Bryant Gumble (spelling?)?

Check I-tunes for program, (legal download)

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Area 52 covered it up meaning they took all the evidence and examined etc.

????

Roswell predates area 51 (not 52!) Do a little research & get back to us.

Not many people left alive who really know, but there was a huge cover-up.

Is the program a new one or the one hosted by Bryant Gumble (spelling?)?

Check I-tunes for program, (legal download)

I'm pretty sure that was a typo on ps3 player's part. Yeah, it was hosted by Bryant Gumble...not too sure why. Is it old? I couldn't find out when it was first aired...just assumed that that was the first time aired.

It's amazing the number of mundane things in America that are taken as "UFOs" and Extra-Terrestrial contact. Let's be fair, a UFO crashing into Roswell is about as likely as the World Trade Centre being destroyed by the US government and chemtrails being filled with special chemicals by the Government.

I happen to think nothing is actually at Area 51. And everything "important" is somewhere else, somewhere where NO BODY know is. Perhaps its just somewhere in a random city, and is just a broken down building from the outside.... Who knows, but why would the government keep these top secret projects and shit at some base that everyone is heard of and were most people know is.

I happen to think nothing is actually at Area 51. And everything "important" is somewhere else, somewhere where NO BODY know is. Perhaps its just somewhere in a random city, and is just a broken down building from the outside.... Who knows, but why would the government keep these top secret projects and shit at some base that everyone is heard of and were most people know is.

Good Point but why would the US government waste a LOT of money on security around area 51, I mean you can get shot and heavily fined.

Good Point but why would the US government waste a LOT of money on security around area 51, I mean you can get shot and heavily fined.

Ermmm.... so that people think there is actually something there, when there isn't....

It's amazing the number of mundane things in America that are taken as "UFOs" and Extra-Terrestrial contact. Let's be fair, a UFO crashing into Roswell is about as likely as the World Trade Centre being destroyed by the US government and chemtrails being filled with special chemicals by the Government.

They're all plausible, especially chemtrails.

Yeah...When citizens began to say that there is extra terrestrial technology at Area 51, there was a conference on it and some government officials said "Area 51 is a facility where we strictly test new military technology and nothing else." So there is definitely technology being made there or at least being tested there, but it's still under question whether or not it's man made technology.

Area 51 became well known for many things. Many people went down the long stretch of road to Area 51, whether that be out of curiosity or because they got lost and only to find themselves being ripped out of their vehicles for trespassing on military property, although they didn't actually make it any where near the military facility. Area 51 has military personnel a mile or two away from the military base to stop anyone that goes on that road. Also, people have gone on top of hills where they were able to observe the military base's testing, but that area has been recently taken as military property and people are no longer allowed to go on top of that hill.

No one could get near this base any more so it doesn't matter if people know about it.

Ermmm.... so that people think there is actually something there, when there isn't....

Well when people were able to go on top of the hills I mentioned earlier, they got film of some of the testings. So they do have stuff there.

Yeah...When citizens began to say that there is extra terrestrial technology at Area 51, there was a conference on it and some government officials said "Area 51 is a facility where we strictly test new military technology and nothing else." So there is definitely technology being made there or at least being tested there, but it's still under question whether or not it's man made technology.

Area 51 became well known for many things. Many people went down the long stretch of road to Area 51, whether that be out of curiosity or because they got lost and only to find themselves being ripped out of their vehicles for trespassing on military property, although they didn't actually make it any where near the military facility. Area 51 has military personnel a mile or two away from the military base to stop anyone that goes on that road. Also, people have gone on top of hills where they were able to observe the military base's testing, but that area has been recently taken as military property and people are no longer allowed to go on top of that hill.

No one could get near this base any more so it doesn't matter if people know about it.

Well when people were able to go on top of the hills I mentioned earlier, they got film of some of the testings. So they do have stuff there.

Why would you believe what "government officials" say about the matter? They still say there is no extra terrestrial life right?

Why would you believe what "government officials" say about the matter? They still say there is no extra terrestrial life right?

So YOU would rather believe that the government denied that there are not Extra Terrestrials just so citizens will more or less believe that there is just testing of new military technology, which by what you were saying earlier is actually the cover up that nothing is there. That doesn't make any sense on your part.

If there is absolutely nothing being done there then I'd assume the government would take any excuse possible to say that there is being something done there so people don't think that there isn't, which would be their cover up for other facilities the government has....From what you're saying.

They say there isn't because if there was, people would want the new techonlogy etc. it could harm us rather than benefit us. But still we should have a right to know.

Actually, why would US citizens want the technology? I don't remember a protest of people saying they wanted a B52 Stealth Bomber after the government released the news about it...

What more than half of the US citizens want is the hidden documents that the Pentagon holds that they're not letting us see, which is against the law. It's our right as US citizens to see any document in the US we want.

• 3 weeks later...