The Liberty City Internet Connection

You might be able to, I believe you can do alot of things once you're on the net. If it's going to be real life based Google, Yahoo etc. will be in their I hope, but if it's not based on real life, it could be based in the game.

Imagine, If they did base it in the game, I believe all the Ads they show on the Internet will be somewhere around the city e.g Billboards. ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google name should be Noodle or smthing xD.

And there should be some online sites where u can buy clothing, furniture or even weapons :o.

Search sites should be like u type name of man you have to kill and it gives his personal website or smthng lulz.

Well upto now Niko only has one set of clothes and I cant see him having many clothes, since they had the physiques right with him, but online clothes shop will probably be in it, maybe some food stores as well. I just thoought it would awesome if you could order a pizza from your cell phone so you dont have to go to the Food place.

Wasn't the internet supposldy banned in LCS

It wasn't actually, alot of Ads that were mentioned and were given a Website address at the end.

Well upto now Niko only has one set of clothes and I cant see him having many clothes, since they had the physiques right with him, but online clothes shop will probably be in it, maybe some food stores as well. I just thoought it would awesome if you could order a pizza from your cell phone so you dont have to go to the Food place.

Thats Laziness. :P But yeah, that would be cool to do as well. Mainly, I'd like to see him Text messege another player whether your playing Online Multiplayer.

Edited by Tommy Montana

i believe that this feature will likely be in the multiplayer, and you can chat or send email to each other.

the internet is supposedly banned(although in LCS they just disscusing it by pros and cons), but in real life all is based on he internet, so R* must be thinking about that too, and they unbanned it in IV. :lol:

Edited by ArtSweet

What I'm wondering is if it will be hosted on Rockstar's server or if it will just be in the game. It will probably just be in the game, but yeah.

Very possibly it may be, unless it's a game thing and not in need of the net. More then likely it will be locally rather then remotely.

how about if it's the exclusive feature to PS3? would that be a possibility?

I tought they saw the demo on XBOX360 ... :huh:

no, i mean what they all talking about, if R* would host that internet, sure in xbox 360 it'll be an in-game feature that does not need an online connection, but how if they'll make it happen in PS3?

Nah, it's not exclusive to the PS3. It'll be on both systems. They said it's a big part of the game.

oh well, perhaps in GTA V(i predict next-gen console, so it would be PS4 vs the new Xbox, how can there be no internet? :lol: )

how about Niko can go to some furniture website and he can purchase it for one of his safehouse? or maybe even buy a safehouse ^_^

He was talking about actually surfing the web. Like viewing this page right here. I never knew you could do that with the PS3 and Wii (but you could with the PSP so why not PS3 I guess). :o

And if that was indeed featured what would be the point of it? If you could do it without the game, I really don't see the point.

But buying stuff for you safehouse would be cool. Maybe doing a bit of stuff 'Sims' style? :P Like upgrading your house and the stuff in it. Not too much though, but it would be cool to have like a little customized mansion. Can't think of more stuff right now.